Tintswalo Safari Lodge, Kruger
Per Person Sharing
16 March 2024 - 30 June 2024
Travel outside of these dates may be subject to supplements and increases
2 Nights All Meals Special SA resident offer!
Tintswalo Safari Lodges lies within the 24 000 hectare Manyeleti Game Reserve, nestled between unfenced borders of the Kruger National Park, Timbavati and Sabi Sands. The Manyeleti offers exciting game viewing opportunities with regular sightings of the “Big 5” as well as wild dog, cheetah and over 517 bird species. Guests are transported back in time with interiors themed aft er 18th Century Africa Explorers. The experienced guides and trackers ensure that guests have the best Safari and game viewing experience in this untouched wilderness area. Truly Safari with Soul! Relax, Breathe & become one with nature!
- 2 Nights' accommodation at Tintswalo Safari Lodge, in a luxury explorer suite, with private plunge pool
- All meals daily
- 2 x safari activities daily
- Blackout dates apply
- 50% single supplement applies
- Flights and related taxes (Ask us - we can arrange this!)
- Transfers OR Car Hire (Ask us - we can arrange this!))
- Travel insurance (Highly recommended!)
Tintswalo Safari Lodge
Connected by raised wooden walkways, the seven sumptuous suites are staggered along the banks of a seasonal river. Evoking adventures of early Africa’s European explorers, each king suite is afforded its own personality and story. Combining the lavish comforts of the colonial era with the raw realities of the surrounding wilderness, each indulgent suite possesses its own ample deck, complete with a private plunge pool, where guests may soak in the African sun and observe passing wildlife in total seclusion. Tintswalo Safari Lodge is situated a short drive from the nearest local airport in Hoedspruit, or a scenic six-hour drive / shuttle from Johannesburg for those who enjoy a road-trip.
• Tea & Coffee Facilities
• Bar fridge
• Electronic room safe
• Wood burning fireplace
• Private plunge pool and wooden deck overlooking the reserve
• Hair dryer with a vanity table
• Room service available
The 4x4 open safari vehicles are equipped with spot lights for night viewing, radios for communication, ponchos for wet weather and individual blankets for early morning and evening chill.
• Our experienced guides are “Field Guide Association” accredited and they offer interpretive and educational game drives through the reserve
• Interactive bushwalks and insight into our wildlife, fauna, flora and birdlife are available.
• The guides are accompanied by experienced Shangaan trackers who offer stories of the local Shangaan culture & traditions.
• Stargazing with the guides and trackers who are well versed in the folklore of the Shangaan people who revert to the stars.
Manyeleti means “Place of the Stars” in Shangaan. It is a protected nature reserve, sharing unfenced borders with the Sabi Sands, Kruger National Park and Timbavati Game Reserves. The reserve covers 24 000 hectares of untouched wilderness ranging from savannahs, lush river ravines, marshes and hills with exceptional views. It’s the perfect experience to spot the “Big 5” and magnificent 7 which includes the cheetah and wild dog.
The Manyeleti boasts an abundance of game:
517 Bird species
50 Fish species
147 Mammal species
33 Amphibian species
114 Reptile species
Terms and Conditions
- Conditions and validities apply.
- This offer is subject to availability
- Prices may change due to seasonal and exchange rate fluctuations
- Visas may be necessary and Insurance is essential
- Accommodation is per person sharing, unless otherwise specified
- Errors and omissions in this offer are excepted
- Subject to IGO Travel's general Conditions of Business
- Excludes high season/school holidays
- An additional supplement applies for travel from 20 Dec 2021 onwards
- Valid for South African & SADC Residents only
- A minimum stay of 2 nights is required for bookings, subject to availability
- This offer is based on 2 adults sharing in a luxury safari lodge explorer suite
Why we like it
Sharing an unfenced boundary with the renowned Kruger National Park, the pristine private Manyeleti Game Reserve is home to the luxurious Tintswalo Safari Lodge. Boasting one of the lowest vehicle densities in the Greater Kruger, Tintswalo Safari Lodge guests are spoiled to uninterrupted game viewing experiences in an untouched African wilderness.
Why book with us?
As an ASATA member, we’re a bona fide partner of the travel sector following best-practice management and operations. We only deal with reputable suppliers avoiding unnecessary glitches and hidden costs.
Attention to Detail
Our travel magicians will compile every detail of your trip according to your specified budget, schedule and wanderlust wish list. We’ll even take into account stopovers, seat- and meal preferences.
Deals and Pricing
With access to industry-only platforms, exclusive deals, cutting-edge technology, and promotional offers, we sift through the no-good deals, saving you time, money and providing a quality travel experience.
Peace of Mind
We are experts at planning complex trips with multiple stops across various destinations. We take care of last-minute changes, delays or itinerary adjustments, giving you peace of mind.