South Africa, Durban
The Oyster Box, Royal Affair
Per Person Sharing
14 January 2024 - 12 December 2024
Travel outside of these dates may be subject to supplements and increases
3 Nights Breakfast daily Crayfish & FIllet Dinner!
A national treasure, The Oyster Box is South Africa’s most cherished hotel. Standing majestically on Umhlanga beachfront, overlooking the Indian Ocean as well as the iconic lighthouse, here, you discover timeless elegance. Enjoy a multitude of dining options, including the famous curry feast and High Tea, and indulge in the award-winning spa amid tropical gardens. The hotel is directly on the beach and overlooking the Indian Ocean, the 86-room Oyster Box, is one of South Africa’s favourite hotels. Offering charm and nostalgia of a bygone era, but with all the modern comfort and amenities. Facilities include a magnificent Spa, two swimming pools, luscious gardens as well as a 24-seater movie theatre. High Tea is a lengthy, leisurely affair with live piano music providing a welcome addition to the occasion. All pastries and baked goods are prepared on the property by our wonderful pastry team. The high tea table is a visual and taste spectacle of sumptuous treats, with everything from freshly baked scones, pastries, quiches and cakes, to finger sandwiches as well as savouries. We understand that for many of our guests, a holiday is not the same without the family pet. At The Oyster Box…they’re more than welcome in the Garden Villas, offering a range of pet beds as well as menus, which can be arranged in advance when you make your reservation.
- 3 Nights' at the 5-Star Oyster Box in a Classic Sea Facing Room
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast daily, including freshly harvested oysters and a glass of sparkling wine
- Crayfish and Fillet meal at the Grill Room
- Macaroons and Sparkling wine in Room
- Romantic turndown on first night of stay
- One cocktail or mocktail per person per stay
- Scheduled Transfers, to Gateway Theatre of Shopping, if required
- Blackout dates apply, specifically over public holidays & long weekends
- Minimum 3 night stay applies
- Single Supplements apply
- Flights and related taxes (Ask us - we can arrange this)
- Transfers (Ask us - we can arrange this)
- Travel insurance (Highly recommended!)
- Meals not mentioned and beverages
- All items of a personal nature
- Anything not mentioned
The Oyster Box
Why The Oyster Box:
- 86 rooms as well as suites including the Presidential Suite
- Located on Umhlanga’s prestigious beachfront opposite the legendary Umhlanga Lighthouse with direct beach access from the hotel
- Stunning panoramic Indian Ocean views
- Dolphin watching from the Ocean Terrace and Oyster Bar
- 24-Seater cinema with complimentary treats
- The award-winning Spa featuring Turkish Hammam
- Fine dining in The Grill Room
Terms and Conditions
- Inclusions may vary according to hotels Covid regulations at the time of your stay
- Conditions and validities apply.
- This offer is subject to availability
- Prices may change due to seasonal and exchange rate fluctuations
- Visas may be necessary and Insurance is essential
- Accommodation is per person sharing, unless otherwise specified
- Errors and omissions in this offer are excepted
Why we like it
Discover timeless elegance... A fantastic South African Resident offer, not to be missed!
Why book with us?
As an ASATA member, we’re a bona fide partner of the travel sector following best-practice management and operations. We only deal with reputable suppliers avoiding unnecessary glitches and hidden costs.
Attention to Detail
Our travel magicians will compile every detail of your trip according to your specified budget, schedule and wanderlust wish list. We’ll even take into account stopovers, seat- and meal preferences.
Deals and Pricing
With access to industry-only platforms, exclusive deals, cutting-edge technology, and promotional offers, we sift through the no-good deals, saving you time, money and providing a quality travel experience.
Peace of Mind
We are experts at planning complex trips with multiple stops across various destinations. We take care of last-minute changes, delays or itinerary adjustments, giving you peace of mind.