Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
Per Person Sharing
21 January 2024 - 9 February 2024
Travel outside of these dates may be subject to supplements and increases
Flights & Taxes included 7 Nights Half Board 25% discount! Set Departures
Positioned on a prime Grand Bay property, perched on a peninsula with two beaches, each offering a different view. Woven into the legacy of the hotel is a little piece of Mauritius’ rich cultural history, blending old and new in innovative, creative ways: The old lighthouse now serves as a venue for the Mini-Club and the wellness center has been built in the branches of an ancient Banyan tree. Canonnier Beachcomber Resort & Spa has always remained a favoured family hotel, with endless entertainment for adults as well as children alike. Its close proximity to Grand Bay gives you the option of retail therapy; while the hotel’s tree-top wellness center; also built in the branches of a centuries-old Banyan tree, has other therapies on offer to ease weary minds and bodies. Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa is a vibrant hotel. While it’s the resort of choice for the fun-loving fraternity; it has sheer relaxation in mind – the perfect balance for the ideal vacation. Note: Mauricia, Canonnier, as well as Victoria, are fully interchangeable for all guests; regardless of the meal basis booked. All facilities are interchangeable. If the client is a resident of the hotel they are visiting; including food as well as beverage facilities; Water sports; Land sports; As well as the Kids Club Beachcomber.
- Return economy class airfare from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- Set departure bewteen 21 Jan- 09 Feb 2024
- Airport taxes
- Return airport-hotel transfers
- 7 Nights resort accommodation at Canonnier Resort & Spa Mauritius in a standard garden room (or similar)
- Breakfast daily
- Dinner daily
- Free land sports and water sports including wakeboarding and waterskiing and free use of gym, hammam/sauna
- FREE Wi-Fi
- 25% Early booking discount -subject to 30day advance booking, availability and rate of exchange.
- Airfare supplement may apply.
- Single supplements apply
- Meals not mentioned and beverages
- Travel Insurance (Highly recommended!)
- All items of a personal nature
- Anything not mentioned
- All inclusive supplement is available from R835 per person per night - child free on same meal basis
Canonnier Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Why choose Canonnier Beachcomber Resort & Spa?
- Ocean-front location with two separate beaches, each with a different atmosphere;
- Two-room garden-facing apartments with inter-leading rooms;
- A choice of three restaurants each with their own unique atmosphere as well as style of cuisine;
- Optional Beachcomber All-Inclusive package covering most meals and drinks interchangeable with Mauricia and Victoria resorts;
- Five kilometres or 10 minutes from Grand Bay with its lively restaurants as well as shopping;
- Tropical gardens with large swimming pool and a smaller one for kids;
- Unique in Mauritius, the Wellness Centre is in the branches of a banyan tree;
- Pirate magic at the mini club, housed in the turret of an ancient fortress;
- Beautiful settings for weddings and honeymoons;
Why we like it
Elegant authenticity among ancient history. Furnished with warm tones, wood hues the colour of sunset, rustic thatch roofs and lush vegetation surrounding you wherever you are on the gorgeous grounds of this spectacular resort, Canonnier Resort & Spa Mauritius is its own category of paradise.
Why book with us?
We pride ourselves in being island experts. With knowledge on climate, location and resort offerings, we can plan the perfect (and we mean perfect) getaway suited specifically to you and your family.
We’re in the Know
We know which resorts are upgrading and which festivals are coming-up. We offer specialized packages for weddings and sporting events taking location, required facilities and ease of access into consideration.
Only the Best
There is nothing more disappointing than spending your savings on a holiday that turns out less than satisfactory. We’ll ensure you get your money’s worth of only the best island experiences.
With so many years visiting the islands, we’ve developed a family-like network of trusted suppliers and top-quality service providers. If they disappoint you, they disappoint us, so we know you’re in excellent hands.