Tintswalo Atlantic – Chapman’s Peak Drive
Per Person Sharing
1 May 2024 - 31 August 2024
Travel outside of these dates may be subject to supplements and increases
2 Nights Breakfast Daily Special offer for SA Res!
Cape Town’s hidden gem, Tintswalo Atlantic is a 5 star, award-winning boutique lodge nestled at the base of the ocean-facing Table Mountain National Park. Tintswalo Atlantic sits at the foot of Chapman’s Peak, perched on a pebbled beach and enjoys panoramic views of the picturesque Hout Bay harbour, the dramatic Sentinel mountain peak, and enjoys the glorious views of the Atlantic Ocean beyond.
Surrounded by nature, guests can indulge in the luxury and solitude of this magniﬁcent seaside destination. A truly romantic destination in Southern Africa, Tintswalo Atlantic is the perfect venue option for weddings, honeymoons, romantic getaways and special occasions. With ten beautifully styled luxury suites and one magniﬁ cent 2-bedroom suite (suitable for families), taking inspiration from some of the most interesting islands from around the world. Tintswalo Atlantic presents all the luxuries of a world-class hotel, including beachside dining.
- 2 Nights' accommodation at Tintswalo Atlantic in a luxury Island Suite
- Welcome Bottle of wine, in room upon arrival
- Full English breakfast daily
- Cocktail of the day
- 50% single supplement applies
- Blackout dates apply
- Conservation levy of R200 per person, per stay
- Minimum stay of 2 nights over weekends
- Flights and related taxes (Ask us - we can arrange this!)
- Transfers OR Car Hire (Ask us - we can arrange this!))
- Travel insurance (Highly recommended!)
- All items of a personal nature
- Anything not mentioned
Each of our suites has a unique design and theme – paying tribute to the beauty of nature and the rich heritage of our surroundings.
Please note that Tintswalo reserves the right to book guests into suites subject to availability. Should you wish to stay in a specific suite, please indicate your preference when making a booking. While we may not be able to reserve the specific suite requested, you can rest assured that all our suites provide the luxury and style you’ve come to expect from Tintswalo.
• 10 ocean-facing Luxury Island Suites with full en-suite bathroom, private balcony, wood burning fireplace and premium sea view
• 1 Opulent 2-bedroom Suite with full en-suite bathrooms, central lounge area, wood burning fireplaces and leisure deck overlooking Hout Bay.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served to in-house guests only.
Outside visitors may book for lunch on a Wednesday. A maximum of 10 guests per table, and bookings are essential.
Please enquire with our reservations office for our sample menu and costs.
Weddings & Honeymoons:
Tintswalo Atlantic is truly one of the most unique and exclusive venues available on the Atlantic Seaboard, making it the perfect place to say I do.
Conferences & Functions: Tintswalo Atlantic’s intimate location offers the perfect space for an unforgettable executive retreat.
Offering a unique setting for all types of events and packages.
• Our interactive kitchen serves delicious meals daily (bookings are essential for in-house guests)
• Luxury lounge areas with fireplace
• Spacious wooden deck with spectacular views of the Atlantic ocean and Hout Bay Harbour
• Well-stocked Wine Cellar off ering the Cape’s finest selection of wine varietals
• Fully licensed bar
• Heated pool with ocean view
• Concierge services
• Hiking trails from the lodge
• Wi-Fi in all suites and main lodge
• Secure parking
• Boutique gift shop with a fine selection of curios
• In-room Spa treatments (additional cost)
• Airport transfers (additional cost)
• Transfers around the magnificent Cape Town and Winelands area (additional cost)
Terms and Conditions
- Conditions and validities apply.
- This offer is subject to availability
- Prices may change due to seasonal and exchange rate fluctuations
- Visas may be necessary and Insurance is essential
- Accommodation is per person sharing, unless otherwise specified
- Errors and omissions in this offer are excepted
- Subject to IGO Travel's general Conditions of Business
- Excludes high season/school holidays
- Valid for South African Residents only.
- A minimum stay of 2 nights is required for weekend bookings, subject to availability.
- This offer is valid for South African Residents only
- This offer is based on 2 adults sharing in a luxury Island Suite. However, families have the following offer available to them: Up to 4 people ( 2 adults with 2 children under the age of 16 years ) can share a Two Bedroom Luxury Suite from R16 500 PER UNIT FOR a 2 nights stay (breakfast included)
Why we like it
Cape Town’s hidden gem, Tintswalo Atlantic is a 5 star, award-winning boutique lodge nestled at the base of the ocean-facing Table Mountain National Park. Sitting at the foot of Chapman’s Peak, the lodge is perched on a pebbled beach, enjoying panoramic views of the picturesque Hout Bay harbour, the dramatic Sentinel mountain peak, as well as the Atlantic Ocean beyond. An ideal place for couples and families alike!
Why book with us?
As an ASATA member, we’re a bona fide partner of the travel sector following best-practice management and operations. We only deal with reputable suppliers avoiding unnecessary glitches and hidden costs.
Attention to Detail
Our travel magicians will compile every detail of your trip according to your specified budget, schedule and wanderlust wish list. We’ll even take into account stopovers, seat- and meal preferences.
Deals and Pricing
With access to industry-only platforms, exclusive deals, cutting-edge technology, and promotional offers, we sift through the no-good deals, saving you time, money and providing a quality travel experience.
Peace of Mind
We are experts at planning complex trips with multiple stops across various destinations. We take care of last-minute changes, delays or itinerary adjustments, giving you peace of mind.