All inclusive Bali
Take advantage of this deal today!
Get a consultant to call you:
All inclusive Bali
Rising like a vision from the Balinese sea, it is on the tip of Nusa Dua beach, in the village of Tanjung Benoa, Bali’s water sport centre. Prime positioned only 20 minutes from Bali airport the Grand Mirage Resort hotel is the perfect choice for a serene getaway to the Island of the Gods. Offering an almost unlimited choice of fun, entertainment as well as leisure activities, the Grand Mirage Bali Resort is synonymous with value and luxurious comfort. Grand Mirage Bali Resort is offering a whole new class of all inclusive and room and breakfast packages. It is the only Bali resort hotel which includes motorised water sports in its all inclusive packages. On top of it, it presents 4 world gourmet restaurants of which 1 is available 24 hours, with a wide selection of food & beverage choices.
- Lunch: Grand Mirage offers various selections of menu: buffet lunch at Grand Café; Jukung with its à la carte menu; pool & beach menus as well as the room service menu
- Dinner: Every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, Grand Mirage serves buffet dinner at the Grand Café. On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, themed night buffet dinner is available at the Rama Stage. Meat and seafood menus are available at Jukung; International food at Grand Café, Italian and Mediterranean at La Cascata, set menu at Bumbu Delhi and room service menu are provided for dinner during the respective opening hours
- A set menu is available at the Chinese Chopstick restaurant for lunch and dinner
- Hungry in between? Just go to one of the open restaurants and select from the à la carte menu, or if you are in the room just order Room Service. No beverages are delivered by Room Service but the mini bar is available
- Mini bar stocked 1 x daily: soft drinks, water and beer
- Afternoon tea & coffee buffet
- Selection of local cocktails, soft drinks, wine and beers served by the glass are available from the all-inclusive drink list between 11 am and midnight. A variety of international beverages are on offer from 09.00 pm till midnight only at Panorama Lounge. Beverages are also served around the pool and beach during the respective operation hours
- Non-motorised water-sports including ocean kayaking, windsurfing and catamaran sailing
- Sports and activities including billiards, archery, table tennis, aerobics, gymnasium, water polo, beach volleyball, beach soccer, tennis, garden darts
- Use of the Games Room, Majong Room and Karaoke Room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the resort