Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2024
Per person sharing
5 December 2024 - 10 November 2024
Travel outside of these dates may be subject to supplements and increases
Flights & Taxes included 4 Nights Breakfast daily 3 Day Main Grandstand Tickets
Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi. In 2009 Abu Dhabi hosted the inaugural Grand Prix at the Yas Marina Circuit. It was the first F1 twilight race, with powerful lighting ensuring a flawless transition from day to night. Yas Marina’s waterfront is a stunning setting, beautiful enough to compete with the likes of Monaco as well as Valencia. The track wraps itself around the island’s glamorous newly-built marina, creating space for an abundance of luxury yachts. Luxuriant comforts, as well as first-rate views, are clearly the watchwords for Abu Dhabi racegoers.
The brash, bold city of Abu Dhabi is a modern marvel; capital of the wealthy United Arab Emirates and headquarters of the world’s richest oil operating companies. The pulsating city with futuristic skyscrapers and wide tree-lined boulevards is capitalising on its sophistication, amazing duty-free shopping zone, luxury hotels, and top-class transport and communication infrastructure to attract tourists. They come not only for the ‘retail therapy’ and glitz but also to explore the fascinating culture of the vast Abu Dhabi Emirate itself (it is the largest of the seven Emirates), with its miles of desert and interesting oases. The city juts out into the Persian Gulf with the land having been reclaimed from the sea to make way for a long seafront Corniche lined with lush gardens and gushing fountains.
- Return Economy class flights
- Meet & Greet in Abu Dhabi
- Private airport hotel transfers
- 4 Nights' in a 4 star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Breakfast daily
- 3 Day Abu Dhabi Main Grandstand Race tickets
- Access to to All entertainment Oasis areas around the Circuit
- Entry to one Theme Park
- Access to After Race concerts
- F1 Race Podium; View of Post Race Fireworks
- Return airport / hotel transfers / Circuit Transfers
- UAE Visa
- Upgrade to Yas Suites North or Main (Ask Us for a quote)
- Travel Insurance - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- All items of a personal nature
- Meals, drinks & gratuities not mentioned
- Anything not mentioned
- Conditions and validities apply.
- This offer is subject to availability
- Prices may change due to seasonal and exchange rate fluctuations
- Visas may be necessary and Insurance is essential
- Accommodation is per person sharing, unless otherwise specified
- Errors and omissions in this offer are excepted
- Subject to IGO Travel's general Conditions of Business
- Excludes high season/school holidays, block out dates may apply
- AED 15 tourism fee per room per night will be charged to all overnight guests at the time of departure.
Why we like it
The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix will be held at the Yas Marina Circuit from 5-8 December 2024, Enjoy Meet & Greet and private airport transfers, 4 nights accommodation and 3 Day Main Grandstand tickets! We can add on more nights, if you wish to extend your stay! Or we can upgrade your hotel and Ticket Category.
Why book with us?
As an ASATA member, we’re a bona fide partner of the travel sector following best-practice management and operations. We only deal with reputable suppliers avoiding unnecessary glitches and hidden costs.
Attention to Detail
Our travel magicians will compile every detail of your trip according to your specified budget, schedule and wanderlust wish list. We’ll even take into account stopovers, seat and meal preferences.
Deals and Pricing
With access to industry-only platforms, exclusive deals, cutting-edge technology, and promotional offers, we sift through the no-good deals, saving you time, money and providing a quality travel experience
Peace of Mind
We are experts at planning complex trips with multiple stops across various destinations. We take care of last-minute changes, delays or itinerary adjustments, giving you peace of mind.