Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Per person sharing
1 June 2024 - 13 June 2024
Travel outside of these dates may be subject to supplements and increases
Flights & Taxes included 5 Nights Breakfast & Dinner 1 child stays & eats free!
Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa is known for its excellent location. The smart-casual character of Mauricia blends high-quality accommodation with superb service. Inspired by contemporary design trends, this hotel attracts vibrant guests whose priorities for their island getaway include – in addition to the highest quality accommodation in this price bracket − sport, entertainment, health, and fitness. Mauricia Beachcomber exudes a lively atmosphere, spacious public areas that optimise the dreamy beach views and modern touches that add impeccable attention detail. The resort is within walking distance of the lively village of Grand Bay one of Mauritius’ main tourist hubs, providing guests with a choice of restaurants, bars, discotheques, and boutiques during their holiday in Mauritius.
- Return economy class airfare from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- Airport taxes
- Return airport-hotel transfers
- 5 Nights' at Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa Mauritius in a standard room (1 x child, under 6yrs, sharing with parents stays & eats for free!)
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Free land sports and water sports including wakeboarding and waterskiing and free use of gym, hammam/sauna
- Free wifi
- early booking 25% discount- book 30 days in advance to secure
- Blackout dates apply
- Single supplements apply
- All Inclusive 5 night supplements are additional (From R4165 per adult)
- Travel Insurance (Highly recommended!)
- Meals not mentioned and Beverages
- All items of a personal nature
- Anything not mentioned
Beachcomber Plus Factors
• 5% repeat guest offer available
• Free business class lounge in JNB, DUR, CPT prior to international flight with Air Mauritius’ Travel Smart Program
• Free Wi-Fi
• Upgrade your room within 14 days of check in at half price
MAURICIA BEACHCOMBER RESORT & SPA
Opening onto the beach and overlooking the bay of Grand-Baie, Mauricia Beachcomber and its dedicated artisans
embody the legendary Mauritian hospitality.
Ideal for families with accommodation in various categories including a village comprising 2-bedroom and 2-bathroom apartments.
A baby food preparation area with exclusive facilities for parents with infants under the age of 3.
A Kids Club with complimentary access for children aged 3 to 11 years old and offering an extensive programme of activities.
2 restaurants to choose from, including toes-in-the-sand dining at Le Nautic.
A wide range of water and land-based activities, including a sports centre with a hammam and sauna,
3 tennis courts and a diving centre.
Access to Mont Choisy Le Golf, an 18-hole golf course located 10 minutes away from the resort.
A Spa with relaxation pool.
An attractive optional All-Inclusive package.
Interchangeability with Victoria Beachcomber and Canonnier Beachcomber.
Shopping centres, nightlife and casino within walking distance.
Live music or DJ every night, traditional dance and shows.
Daytime: Smart casual (no swimwear or tank tops)
Evening: Smart casual (Shorts, Bermuda shorts, beachwear or sportswear are not allowed).
Shirts and trousers will be appreciated.
- Free for kids aged 3 to 11
- A qualified team which has children’s care at heart
- A convivial setting with a private garden, furnished with children in mind
- Creative workshops (drawing, painting, collage)
- Discovery workshops (nature, gastronomy, culture)
- Play and learn activities
- A baby-sitting service which is available on request with supplement
(24-hour notice required)
as from 16 years old
- 1 cardio and fitness room
- 1 Hammam
- 1 Sauna
- Hair dresser
- Tennis volley
- Tennis (3 floodlit courts)
- Table tennis
- Volley ball
- Mountain biking*
- Dart Board
- Power plate*
- Tennis balls*
- Aqua gym
- Water Skiing
- Glass bottom boats
- Pedal boats
- Stand-Up Paddle
- Initiation to scuba diving in the pool
- Deep-sea fishing*
- Scuba Diving*
- Diving Academy found on Resort site
- Nominated in 2016 & 2017 by the World Travel Awards in
the "Indian Ocean Leading Dive Resort" category
- PADI Green - Only one in Mauritius
- Certification ISO 24802-1
- Affiliations: CMAS/ PADI
- Training as from 10 yrs old (child adapted equipment)
Why we like it
Island setting in the heart of Grand Bay. Spacious grounds with two swimming pools right on the beach. It even has its own nightclub!
Why book with us?
We pride ourselves in being island experts. With knowledge on climate, location and resort offerings, we can plan the perfect (and we mean perfect) getaway suited specifically to you and your family.
We’re in the Know
We know which resorts are upgrading and which festivals are coming-up. We offer specialized packages for weddings and sporting events taking location, required facilities and ease of access into consideration.
Only the Best
There is nothing more disappointing than spending your savings on a holiday that turns out less than satisfactory. We’ll ensure you get your money’s worth of only the best island experiences.
With so many years visiting the islands, we’ve developed a family-like network of trusted suppliers and top-quality service providers. If they disappoint you, they disappoint us, so we know you’re in excellent hands.