Preskil Beach Resort & Spa
Includes flights & taxes
Location, location, location… Preskil has a great spot surrounded by views of the coral island of Ile aux Aigrettes, Blue Bay Marine Park and Lion Mountain. Opened 01 April 2019, post an extensive refurbishment.
Preskil Beach Resort & Spa
Location, location, location… Preskil is located on a secluded private peninsula; Surrounded by views of the coral island of Ile aux Aigrettes, Blue Bay Marine Park, as well as Lion Mountain. Within a short drive of 15 minutes, you’ll find yourself on the doorstep of a peaceful paradise. This resort offers a wide range of activities:
- three fantastic restaurants;
- selected land as well as water-sports free of charge;
- a charming spa with a wide selection of treatments.
The 4 star resort, is a haven of peace set in a luxuriant tropical garden overlooking 200 rooms are spread out harmoniously with either garden or sea views featuring air conditioning, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, minibar, safe, tea & coffee making facilities hair dryer as well as complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the Ylang Spa. The Ylang Spa welcomes you to the pleasures of body care, massages, as well as relaxation in one of its 9 beautifully designed parlours. You may also take advantage of the beneficial effects of the free sauna, as well as steam bath.
Opens daily from 09h00 till 20h00. Trained staff look after the young ones aged 3 to 11. Meals are available earlier for children in the main restaurant. Babysitting is available at a nominal fee – bookings essential at least 24 hours prior.
There are three restaurants to choose from:
- Spices, the main restaurant of the hotel is open for breakfast and dinner and has international buffets. In the evenings, themed buffets conjure up all the magic of Asia, Africa and of course Mauritius as well as European delights;
- Tapas Grill & Beach Bar, an a la carte restaurant. Open for lunch and Dinner; a beach restaurant where you can eat with your feet actually in the sand and a stunning view;
- Mediterranean Restaurant, This “à la carte” restaurant opens for dinner only.
The range of activities offered by the hotel will make your stay unforgettable.
Land or sea, the boathouse and sports centre offers various activities and equipment which will rejoice the laid back as well as the more passionate.
Start the day with a simple tennis match and a sauna before a beach- volley tournament, a pedal-boat or hobby cat ride. Continue on this momentum with a Fitness or windsurfing class before finishing the day with a cocktail cruise aboard one of the catamaran yachts of the hotel!