Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Per person sharing
1 June 2024 - 13 June 2024
Travel outside of these dates may be subject to supplements and increases
Flights & Taxes included 5 Nights Breakfast & Dinner 25% Discount!
Breathtakingly beautiful public areas are one of the exceptional features that define this resort. Another is the fresh feel, clean lines and modern design of the lobby, lounge, bar and restaurant areas. There’s no way of guessing the kinds of visitors who specifically prefer Victoria because it quickly becomes the number one resort for every kind of guest, be it their families, honeymooners or conference-goers. The rooms are among the largest and most stylish in the 4-star category on the island, making them ideal for family holidays as most rooms can accommodate two adults and two children. Two-Bedroom Family Apartments are also available. Aside from the chic design of the lobby, you can stand in the entrance of the resort and gaze out over the pool
and across to the sea as it stretches into a golden horizon. Sunsets are spectacular in Mauritius. At Victoria, they’re mesmerising. This resort has particularly excellent facilities for the groups and incentive market, with three restaurants that ensure culinary variety with every dining experience.
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- Airport taxes
- Return seat in coach airport-hotel transfers
- 5 nights accomodation in a Deluxe second floor room
- Breakfast daily
- Dinner daily
- Free land sports and water sports including wakeboarding and waterskiing and free use of gym, hammam/sauna
- FREE Wi-Fi
- 25% discount!
- Book 30 days in advance to secure booking discount!!
- Airfare supplements may apply.
- Blackout dates
- Travel Insurance (Highly recommended!)
- All items of a personal nature
- Anything not mentioned
- Offer to upgrade to All Inclusive for R5775 per person additional for 5 night package
- Single supplements apply
VICTORIA BEACHCOMBER RESORT & SPA
Facing the sea, the accommodation is perfectly suited for families with spacious rooms as well as 2-bedroom and 2-bathroom apartments.
A Kids Club located on the beach with complimentary access for children aged 3 to 11 years old and providing
a comprehensive programme of activities.
A Teens Club providing the perfect settings for older kids.
Fully equipped baby care room.
Four restaurants overlooking the sea and wonderful sunsets.
An extensive choice of free water and land activities.
A Diving Academy on the resort site.
Priviledged access to Mont Choisy Le Golf, a 18-hole golf course located 10 minutes away from the resort.
An attractive optional All-Inclusive package.
Interchangeability with Canonnier Beachcomber and Mauricia Beachcomber.
SPORTS & LEISURE
as from 16 years old
- Cardio training
- Power plate
- Yoga twice a week
- Table tennis
- Tennis volley
- Beach volley
- Mountain biking*
- Private coaching*
- Tennis balls*
- Free initiation of scuba diving in the pool
- Water Skiing
- Glass bottom boats
- Pedal boats
- Stand-Up Paddle
- Snorkelling trips (only during specific hours
organised by the Boat House)
- Scuba Diving*
- Deep-sea fishing*
- Diving Centre*
- Diving Academy found on Resort site
- Nominated in 2016 & 2017 by the World Travel Awards in
the "Indian Ocean Leading Dive Resort" category
- PADI Green - Only one in Mauritius
- Certification ISO 24802-1
- Affiliations: CMAS/ PADI
- Training as from 10 yrs old (child adapted equipment)
Live music or DJ every night, traditional dance and shows.
Daytime: Smart casual (no swimwear or tank tops)
Evening: Long trousers will be much appreciated. However a casual outfit is most welcome.
SPA BEACHCOMBER. THE ART OF WELLNESS.
- Dry steam bath
- Wet steam bath
- 4 single massage cabin
- 1 double massage cabin
- 1 double Feng Shui outdoor cabin
- Locker room & shower
• Conditions and validities apply.
• This offer is subject to availability
• Prices may change due to seasonal and exchange rate fluctuations
• Visas may be necessary and Insurance is essential
• Accommodation is per person sharing, unless otherwise specified
• Errors and omissions in this offer are excepted
• Subject to IGO Travel's general Conditions of Business
• Excludes high season/school holidays, block out dates may apply
• Price quoted includes the booking discount.
Why we like it
Located in the popular North West. Biggest rooms of over 60 metres squared. 1.4 kms of beach. Great 2 bedroom family apartments.
Why book with us?
We pride ourselves in being island experts. With knowledge on climate, location and resort offerings, we can plan the perfect (and we mean perfect) getaway suited specifically to you and your family.
We’re in the Know
We know which resorts are upgrading and which festivals are coming-up. We offer specialized packages for weddings and sporting events taking location, required facilities and ease of access into consideration.
Only the Best
There is nothing more disappointing than spending your savings on a holiday that turns out less than satisfactory. We’ll ensure you get your money’s worth of only the best island experiences.
With so many years visiting the islands, we’ve developed a family-like network of trusted suppliers and top-quality service providers. If they disappoint you, they disappoint us, so we know you’re in excellent hands.