Seven Day Greek Isles Cruise – Norwegian Viva
Per person sharing
6 June 2025 - 16 June 2025
Travel outside of these dates may be subject to supplements and increases
7 Nights All Meals & Open Bar 50% discount
7 days, 6 ports of call & 1 Amazing holiday! You will Embark in Athens, sailing to Kusadasi and Istanbul Turkey; Mykonos, Rhodes & Santorini and return to Athens.
Discover the best of the Greek Isles on your 7-day cruise. Feel the privilege that is visiting the grounds of The Hagia Sophia, now an enchanting museum, and considered to be the single greatest architectural achievement of the Byzantine Empire in Istanbul. Visit the most popular island in the Cyclades, Mykonos, and witness the blue-domed churches that are a key pillar in the majestic facade of Greece. Stroll along whitewashed villages clinging to the sides of the sea cliffs of Santorini. Whatever you choose to do, be assured that these are 7 days you’ll cherish for a lifetime, all aboard Norwegian Viva.
- 7Nights' on board the Norweigian Viva in an inside cabin Sailing: 6 June - 16 June 2025
- Government taxes, fees & port charges
- All meals, multiple dining options from an expansive menu of delicious dinner options in early and late seating dining
- Entertainment in theatres, bars and lounges
- FREE AT SEA including Open Bar; Speciality DIning; $50 Tour discount & Free Wifi
- Open Bar & Speciality DIning Gratuities
- Kids & Families/Actions & Adventure programmes and activities
- Rest & Relaxation, in the Mandara Spa®, fitness centre, garden, pool, hot tubs
- 50% discount
- All prices are fluid and subject to confirmation at time of the booking and currency fluctuation
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Athens (Ask us, we can arrange this!)
- PCR test
- Alternative departures:16 June & 26 June 2025
- Shore excursions
- Transfers (Ask us - we can arrange this)
- Excludes gratuities, this can be prepaid or paid on board - $20 per person per day
- Pre/post accommodation (Ask us - we can arrange this)
- Travel insurance (Compulsory)
- Items of a personal nature
- Anything not mentioned
Get ready to live it up on Norwegian Viva - our second in a new class of ships designed to elevate every experience at sea.
Norwegian Viva Ship Profile & Stats
Cruise Line: Norwegian Cruise Line
Ship Type: Cruise Ship
Line Class: Mainstream
Year Built: 2023
Year Last Refurbished: -
Capacity: 3,250 passengers
Gross Tonnage: 142,500
Length: 965 ft
Number of Crew: 1,388
Thrill-seekers will be happy to know that the popular top deck go-cart track will appear on Norwegian Viva; the Viva Speedway will span three levels.
Other notable features on the deck plan include Ocean Boulevard, a 44,000-square-foot outdoor walkway that wraps around the entire ship with pools and restaurant; The Concourse outdoor sculpture garden; Indulge Food Hall with 11 different eateries; the Oceanwalk glass bridges and Infinity Beach.
Outdoor Pools: 4
Prima Theatre: 3 story theater, Las Vegas nightclub
The Improv at Sea: Comedy Club
Syd Norman's Pour House: Live Music
The Bull's Eye: Pub, games
The Haven Lounge & Bar
NORWEGIAN VIVA CRUISE SHIP DECK PLAN HAS 1646 STATEROOMS FOR UP TO 3950 PASSENGERS SERVED BY 1388 CREW. THERE ARE 20 PASSENGER DECKS, 9 WITH CABINS.
06:30AM - 1:30PM
11:00AM - 08:00PM
08:00AM - 10:00PM (Tender port)
- Conditions and validities apply.
- This offer is subject to availability
- Prices may change due to seasonal and exchange rate fluctuations
- Visas may be necessary and Insurance is essential
- Accommodation is per person sharing, unless otherwise specified
- Errors and omissions in this offer are excepted
- Subject to IGO Travel's general Conditions of Business
- Excludes high season/school holidays, block out dates may apply
- Fares are per person sharing, cruise only and are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Fares and specials are capacity controlled and can change or be withdrawn at any time and without notice
NCL Cruise T&C's
*35% offer valid until 29 June 2023. Applicable to all open for sale 3+ night sailings for new individual FIT reservations and new created qualifying groups. Cruise only offer which is not applicable to
land portion of cruise tours. Free at Sea offer applies to new speculative group delegates (Club Balcony Suite categories and below) and does not apply to charters, any CMI, INCLARGE or FS Affinity,
any Nettour groups. Discount applies all group types. Single occupants of stateroom paying 200% of voyage fare qualify. Free at Sea (FAS) choices depend on stateroom category and number of sailing
nights booked, are not all available on all ships and may not apply to all guests on the reservation. 20% gratuities on the retail value of the dining and beverage package not included. Age restrictions
apply to drinks packages. Other terms, limits, conditions and exclusions apply for all FAS offers. Offers cannot be held as a new or existing traditional or FS group block. Prices shown are in US dollars,
current at time of printing (errors excepted), are subject to change and already reflect the discount advertised. Please check when booking for the latest price. Offers are not combinable with charter or
inaugural sailings. Discount does not apply to government taxes, port expenses & fees, discretionary onboard service charges and/or gratuities. Offers are non-transferable, non-refundable, have no
monetary value, cannot be substituted or customised, are capacity controlled and subject to availability and can be withdrawn, closed or changed at any time. Combinability with any other promotional
offers subject to our discretion and change at any time. Other restrictions may apply. Offer may not be transferred to another booking in the event of cancellation. Applicable to certain NCL offices only.
Fares are per person based on double/twin occupancy. Full Booking conditions apply to all bookings. Full terms available at www.ncl.com. 1066600 06/23
Why we like it
Get 50% off all cruises + Free Open Bar & much more. With 50% off all cruises, now is the time to start checking those dream holidays off your bucket list. From exploring ancient ruins in the Greek Isles to whale watching in Alaska, book the ultimate getaway and save big. The best part? You can also enjoy Free Open Bar, Free Speciality Dining, Free Excursions credits, Free WIFI minutes and 3rd & 4th guests sailing Free on select destinations! This offer won’t last long, so book today!
Why book with us?
Blog articles with relevant information for this holiday
HAPPY CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
Thank you so much IGO TRAVEL for arranging all my bookings. The trip was everything my family and I needed and we had an amazing time. I didn’t want to return home as the holiday was so perfect.
A big Thank you to our wonderful, kind, loving & smart Amanda who has organized this trip for us! She’s the best travel agent ever! She deserves 5 stars! We would definitely contact her soon to plan my Husbands international trip for his birthday in January 2020!
Brendan from IGO Travel is a star. Advising us to start our vacation in Bangkok was the greatest idea ever. Getting there, flights, transfers were amazing, we didn’t have to worry about a thing. I’ll definitely refer and recommend IGO Travel to friends.
Very friendly and knowledgeable consultants. always ready to assist.