South Africa, Greater Karoo
Mount Camdeboo Private Game Reserve-Graaff Reinet
Per person sharing
1 October 2023 - 31 December 2023
Travel outside of these dates may be subject to supplements and increases
2 Nights Full Board 2 x game drives daily!
Experience a safari in this region of the greater Karoo – steeped in history and culture. Privately owned Mount Camdeboo Private Game Reserve is home to a number of endangered species, that have been successfully rehabilitated & reintroduced into South Africa’s malaria-free Great Karoo. Here you will find a passion for conservation. Accommodation forms either three historic & beautifully restored Cape Dutch houses or two luxurious safari tents that lie cupped in the palm of the majestic Sneeuberg Mountain range.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Mount Camdeboo Game Reserve at Camdeboo Manor in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
- Lunch daily
- Dinner daily
- Refreshments on game drives (snacks, teas, coffees, hot chocolate, water & sundowners
- Daily game drives x 2 with a knowledgeable guide
- Blackout dates apply
- Single supplements apply
- Sunday to Wednesday stays, are at a reduction in price (Ask us for a quote)
- Drinks, other than on game drives
- Return domestic flights & taxes Johannesburg - Port Elizabeth - Johannesburg -(for other cities, ask us, this can be arranged!)
- Return transfers or car hire from Port Elizabeth Airport to Mount Cambedoo, return(Ask us, we can arrange this!)
- Travel insurance (Highly recommended!)
- All items of a personal nature
- Anything not mentioned
- Conservation levy R250 per adult per night & R125 per child per night
Mount Camdeboo Private Game Reserve
Mount Camdeboo offers the discerning yet adventure-seeking traveller a variety of accommodation options. From intimate lodges to a sole-use safari villa, and two luxurious safari tents for those wanting to fully immerse themselves in the bush setting.
Camdeboo Manor has four luxuriously appointed double bedroom suites which offer guests a truly private experience. And should the call of nature tug at their soul – they can simply slip out of their private patio doors onto a secluded courtyard and into the lush established garden that stands like an oasis in the desert heat. The fourth suite, referred to as the honeymoon suite, is situated in Camdeboo Manor’s beautiful gardens, in what was originally the Gate House to the Manor.
2 Double bedrooms en suite
2 twin bedrooms en suite
Communal satellite television
Under floor heating
Wi-Fi Internet access
Generous-sized swimming pool
- Conditions and validities apply
- This offer is subject to availability
- Prices may change due to seasonal and exchange rate fluctuations
- Visas may be necessary and Insurance is essential
- Excludes premium branded drinks, only drinks mentioned in inclusions are included
- Accommodation is per person sharing, unless otherwise specified
- Persons aged 12 and over, are considered adults and will be required their own room at the applicable rate
- Errors and omissions in this offer are excepted
- Subject to IGO Travel's general Conditions of Business
- Block out dates may apply
- This offer is valid for South African Residents only
- This pay / stay offer, is subject to a minimum of 3 nights stay
Why we like it
Mount Camdeboo is an ideal family destination in malaria free setting - welcoming families and children of all ages. Here you will find a passion for conservation, Mount Camdeboo Private Game Reserve is home to numerous endangered species that have been successfully rehabilitated and reintroduced into South Africa’s Great Karoo.
Why book with us?
As an ASATA member, we’re a bona fide partner of the travel sector following best-practice management and operations. We only deal with reputable suppliers avoiding unnecessary glitches and hidden costs.
Attention to Detail
Our travel magicians will compile every detail of your trip according to your specified budget, schedule and wanderlust wish list. We’ll even take into account stopovers, seat and meal preferences.
Deals and Pricing
With access to industry-only platforms, exclusive deals, cutting-edge technology, and promotional offers, we sift through the no-good deals, saving you time, money and providing a quality travel experience
Peace of Mind
We are experts at planning complex trips with multiple stops across various destinations. We take care of last-minute changes, delays or itinerary adjustments, giving you peace of mind.
Thank you so much IGO TRAVEL for arranging all my bookings. The trip was everything my family and I needed and we had an amazing time. I didn’t want to return home as the holiday was so perfect.
A big Thank you to our wonderful, kind, loving & smart Amanda who has organized this trip for us! She’s the best travel agent ever! She deserves 5 stars! We would definitely contact her soon to plan my Husbands international trip for his birthday in January 2020!
Brendan from IGO Travel is a star. Advising us to start our vacation in Bangkok was the greatest idea ever. Getting there, flights, transfers were amazing, we didn’t have to worry about a thing. I’ll definitely refer and recommend IGO Travel to friends.
Very friendly and knowledgeable consultants. always ready to assist.