Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Honeymoon Special
Per person sharing
1 June 2024 - 13 June 2024
Travel outside of these dates may be subject to supplements and increases
Flights & Taxes included 5 Nights Breakfast & Dinner & Complimentary Lunch 30% Discount included!
Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa’s location is among the most stunning in Mauritius (at the foot of Le Morne Mountain) which makes this resort that much more desired by discerning guests. View the exquisite ocean views from Dinarobin’s characteristically deep verandahs, giving each suite the feeling of a private seaside home. The public areas consist of vast spaces under rustic thatch canopies. Reflecting ponds have transformed the main restaurant into a fairyland of twinkling lights where tables are set on islets. Upscale bistro dining awaits at Dina’s where guests dine poolside under twinkling stars.. The newest addition to Dinarobin’s culinary offering is Umami, a pan-Asian restaurant open for dinner. Lunch is served right on the beach, so you don’t have to miss one moment on the velvet sand to enjoy your meals.
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- Airport taxes
- Return private car airport-hotel transfers
- 5 Nights' resort accommodation at Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius in a Junior suite
- Breakfast & dinner daily & Complimentary Lunch daily
- Free land sports and water sports including wakeboarding and waterskiing and free use of gym, hammam/sauna
- 30-day advance booking required for 30% Early Booking Discount!
- Blackout dates apply
- Single supplements apply
- Travel Insurance (Highly recommended!)
- All items of a personal nature
- Anything not mentioned
DINAROBIN BEACHCOMBER GOLF RESORT & SPA
Live music every night, traditional dance and shows.
Daytime: casual (swimwear or tank tops are not allowed).
Evening: smart casual (no shorts, Bermuda shorts, beachwear
or sportswear allowed
SPA BEACHCOMBER. THE ART OF WELLNESS.
- 12 massage rooms
- 2 dry steam baths
- 2 wet steam baths
- Heated swimming pool
- Hairdresser and beauty parlour
- Fitness room dedicated to personal training
with adjoining sauna
- Yoga in the meditation area
- Energetic coaching: Hatha Yoga/Makko Ho/
Mindfulness Meditation / Respirology /
- Free for kids aged 3 to 11
- A qualified team which has children's care at heart and which is available all day
- A convivial setting with a private garden, furnished with children in mind
- Creative workshops (drawing, painting, collage)
- Discovery workshops (nature, gastronomy, culture)
- Play and learn activities
- A baby-sitting service which is available on request with supplement (24-hour notice required)
- 18-hole Par 72 golf course*
- Paradis Golf Academy*
- A Clubhouse with an elegant bar welcomes golfers
- Privileged access to Mont Choisy Le Golf
- Water skiing*
- Hobie cats*
- Glass bottom boats*
- Pedal boats*
- Stand-Up Paddle*
- Scuba Diving*
- Initiation to scuba diving (at sea and in the pool)*
- Diving Centre at Paradis**
- 2 fitness rooms: 1 cardio room and
1 power training room
- Locker rooms (men and women) with 1 hammam each as
from 16 years old.
- Tennis (3 floodlit courts)
- Table tennis
- Tennis volley
- Jogging track
- Mountain biking**
- Tennis balls**
- Private coaching**
- Tennis: sparring partner**
Terms and Conditions
Why we like it
An elegant 5-star resort with all-suite all-villa accommodation located at the foot of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Le Morne Brabant Mountain.A choice of 8 restaurants on the peninsula, with 4 restaurants at Paradis Beachcomber, an adjacent same-category resort. Privileged access to two 18-hole par 72 golf courses: Paradis Golf Club and Mont Choisy.
Why book with us?
We pride ourselves in being island experts. With knowledge on climate, location and resort offerings, we can plan the perfect (and we mean perfect) getaway suited specifically to you and your family.
We’re in the Know
We know which resorts are upgrading and which festivals are coming-up. We offer specialized packages for weddings and sporting events taking location, required facilities and ease of access into consideration.
Only the Best
There is nothing more disappointing than spending your savings on a holiday that turns out less than satisfactory. We’ll ensure you get your money’s worth of only the best island experiences.
With so many years visiting the islands, we’ve developed a family-like network of trusted suppliers and top-quality service providers. If they disappoint you, they disappoint us, so we know you’re in excellent hands.