4 day Cruise – Singapore – Norwegian Spirit
Per person sharing
21 January 2025 - 25 January 2025
Travel outside of these dates may be subject to supplements and increases
Cruise from Singapore to Taiwan on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday on Norwegian Spirit. Walk through Singapore where traditional and modern architecture sit side-by-side in colourful Hindu temples and dramatic skyscrapers.
Explore a compact, fascinating city-state that’s truly global. A onetime British trading post, its diverse past is reflected everywhere, from its old Chinese quarter and colourful Hindu temples to its modern skyscrapers and common language, English. Take a short cruise along the Singapore River or a pedicab ride through town, or enjoy the quiet at the National Orchid Garden. Interested in Asian medicine? A special medicinal restaurant can prescribe just the menu to help you feel your best.
- 4 Nights' on board the Norweigian Spirit in an Inside stateroom
- Sailing: 21 January-25 January 2025 Singapore to Taipei
- Government taxes, fees & port charges
- All meals, multiple dining options from an expansive menu of dinner options in early and late seating dining
- Entertainment in theatres, bars and lounges
- FREE AT SEA including Open Bar; Speciality DIning; $50 Tour discount & Free Wifi
- Open Bar & Speciality Dining Gratuities
- Kids & Families/Actions & Adventure programmes and activities
- Rest & Relaxation, in the Mandara Spa®, fitness centre, garden, pool, hot tubs
- 50% discount
- Return economy flights ex Johannesburg to Singapore (ask us we can arrange this!)
- All prices are fluid and subject to confirmation at time of the booking and currency fluctuation
- Shore excursions
- Transfers (Ask us - we can arrange this)
- Excludes gratuities, this can be prepaid or paid on board - $20 per person per day
- Travel insurance (Compulsory)
- Items of a personal nature
- Anything not mentioned
Get ready to experience laid-back luxury as you set sail on the all-new Norwegian Spirit, modernized from bow-to-stern with the adult cruiser in mind. Our most extensive ship renovation ever, harmonized to offer the best of Norwegian Cruise Line's exceptional fleet. Every stateroom modernized. Every bar and lounge redesigned. Every dining experience elevated, featuring our new fine Italian restaurant Onda by Scarpetta. And starting December 2022, Norwegian Spirit will be cruising Australia and New Zealand for the very first time.
NCL Spirit Ship details
Norwegian Spirit Ship Profile & Stats
Cruise Line: Norwegian Cruise Line
Ship Type: Cruise Ship
Line Class: Mainstream
Former Name: SuperStar Leo
Year Built: 1998
Year Last Refurbished: 2022
Capacity: 2,032 passengers
Gross Tonnage: 75,904
Length: 880.2 ft
Beam: 121 ft
Average Speed: 25 knots
Inside Cabins: 327
Outside Cabins: 656
Nationality of Officers: Scandinavian
Nationality of Crew: International
Number of Crew: 912
Capacity 2,032 passengers
Day 1 Singapore
Taipei (Keelung), Taiwan
- Conditions and validities apply.
- This offer is subject to availability
- Prices may change due to seasonal and exchange rate fluctuations
- Visas may be necessary and Insurance is essential
- Accommodation is per person sharing, unless otherwise specified
- Errors and omissions in this offer are excepted
- Subject to IGO Travel's general Conditions of Business
- Excludes high season/school holidays, block out dates may apply
- Fares are per person sharing, cruise only and are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Fares and specials are capacity controlled and can change or be withdrawn at any time and without notice
NCL Cruise T&C's
*35% offer valid until 29 June 2023. Applicable to all open for sale 3+ night sailings for new individual FIT reservations and new created qualifying groups. Cruise only offer which is not applicable to
land portion of cruise tours. Free at Sea offer applies to new speculative group delegates (Club Balcony Suite categories and below) and does not apply to charters, any CMI, INCLARGE or FS Affinity,
any Nettour groups. Discount applies all group types. Single occupants of stateroom paying 200% of voyage fare qualify. Free at Sea (FAS) choices depend on stateroom category and number of sailing
nights booked, are not all available on all ships and may not apply to all guests on the reservation. 20% gratuities on the retail value of the dining and beverage package not included. Age restrictions
apply to drinks packages. Other terms, limits, conditions and exclusions apply for all FAS offers. Offers cannot be held as a new or existing traditional or FS group block. Prices shown are in US dollars,
current at time of printing (errors excepted), are subject to change and already reflect the discount advertised. Please check when booking for the latest price. Offers are not combinable with charter or
inaugural sailings. Discount does not apply to government taxes, port expenses & fees, discretionary onboard service charges and/or gratuities. Offers are non-transferable, non-refundable, have no
monetary value, cannot be substituted or customised, are capacity controlled and subject to availability and can be withdrawn, closed or changed at any time. Combinability with any other promotional
offers subject to our discretion and change at any time. Other restrictions may apply. Offer may not be transferred to another booking in the event of cancellation. Applicable to certain NCL offices only.
Fares are per person based on double/twin occupancy. Full Booking conditions apply to all bookings. Full terms available at www.ncl.com. 1066600 06/23
Why we like it
Get 50% off all cruises + Free Open Bar & much more. With 50% off all cruises, now is the time to start checking those dream holidays off your bucket list. From exploring ancient ruins in the Greek Isles to whale watching in Alaska, book the ultimate getaway and save big. The best part? You can also enjoy Free Open Bar, Free Speciality Dining, Free Excursions credits, Free WIFI minutes and 3rd & 4th guests sailing Free on select destinations! This offer won’t last long, so book today!
Why book with us?
Blog articles with relevant information for this holiday
HAPPY CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
Thank you so much IGO TRAVEL for arranging all my bookings. The trip was everything my family and I needed and we had an amazing time. I didn’t want to return home as the holiday was so perfect.
A big Thank you to our wonderful, kind, loving & smart Amanda who has organized this trip for us! She’s the best travel agent ever! She deserves 5 stars! We would definitely contact her soon to plan my Husbands international trip for his birthday in January 2020!
Brendan from IGO Travel is a star. Advising us to start our vacation in Bangkok was the greatest idea ever. Getting there, flights, transfers were amazing, we didn’t have to worry about a thing. I’ll definitely refer and recommend IGO Travel to friends.
Very friendly and knowledgeable consultants. always ready to assist.