Olhuveli Resort Maldives
Olhuveli Resort Maldives is an all inclusive resort in the heart of the Maldives. Come experience this magical Maldivian destination where you will want for nothing…
Olhuveli Resort Maldives
Olhuveli Resort Maldives, is a beach island paradise.
Want true Maldivian style? With soft, sand walkways, lined with Frangipani trees; as well as a turquoise lagoon and also spectacular marine life, Olhuveli is the epitome of the region.
You will not be worrying about a thing whilst here at this magical destination with the amazing all inclusive plan. Not only are all your meals and drinks taken care of (including your room’s stocked mini bar). But you can also expect snorkeling as well as windsurfing lessons; tons of games and also activities; a 15 minute jet-ski ride, a free excursion; as well as a 15 minute neck & shoulder massage to really help you relax!
Family or romantic getaway; it matters not for the island is perfect for both. Magnificent beach villas or a variety of over-water accommodation will make you feel like royalty. The house reef is accessible from the end of the jetty and the resort plays host to the very first kite surfing school in the Maldives. With a huge lagoon, there is plenty of snorkelling and all the water and land sports you could wish for and, although there is no kids club, there is a children’s play area. Evenings are taken care of with 4 restaurants and 3 bars with evening entertainment laid on.
Sunset Restaurant: Built entirely over water, the main restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner with an emphasis on local or international flavours. As well as buffet style dining, one of the highlights is the live cooking stations. The extensive open deck, gives the choice to sit under the stars for an alfresco dinner.
Lagoon Restaurant: For guests who find getting away from the beach impossible; the Lagoon restaurant sits right on the beach with ample open decking; as well as overlooking the beautiful beach and lagoon.
The Four Spices: Open for dinner every evening, the over-water setting of The Four Spices is perfect for fine à la carte dining and also ideal to celebrate a special occasion. Olhuveli staff are on hand to guide you through the bespoke menu; as well as match wines with dishes. This is Asian food at its finest; with highlights on Japanese, Indian, Thai as well as Maldivian flavours. Indoor or outdoor seating is also available.
Island Pizza: Situated next to the main pool, the Island Pizza offers a selection of delectable pizzas made out of fresh and seasonal blends of ingredients and includes local seafood, Asian, Mediterranean and Western flavours to your taste. The menu also includes an array of deli-style sandwiches and burgers that are perfect for a light lunch or snack in between meals.
The Plankton Grill: The Plankton Grill is an outdoor seafood restaurant with an open-style kitchen.
Lagoon Bar: The bar sits right at the water’s edge with a wonderful deck area, a great atmosphere, and the best view of the setting sun.
Sunrise Bar: This lively venue has an enviable buzz about it and is ideal for daytime or early evening drinks. The bar is positioned around the main pool of the island.
Dhoni Bar: A chic lounge that has transformed the patio next to the Infinity Pool with views of the Indian Ocean and colorful sunsets.
All Inclusive inclusions:
- Breakfast – an extensive buffet selection, lunch available at Sunset Restaurant or a daily menu at Island Pizza and dinner at Sunset Restaurant or a selection of 5 course set menus at Lagoon Restaurant;
- Daily afternoon tea with snacks;
- Unlimited alcoholic & non alcoholic drinks served throughout the day from 10h00 – midnight including soft drinks, canned and packaged fruit juices, beer, white, red and rose table wine, selected spirits, a selection of cocktails and mocktails, coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, latte and macchiato (freshly brewed);
- Complimentary mini bar replenished daily on a regular schedule with soft drinks, beer, wine and iced tea and coffee;
- A 350ml bottle of champagne once during the stay to be delivered to the room on the 2nd day of arrival;
- A half hour group snorkelling and group windsurfing lesson per person per stay;
- Snorkelling equipment available throughout the stay;
- Daily non-motorized water sports on selected activities: kayak, paddle board, windsurfing;
- Choice of ONE complimentary regular/scheduled excursion per guest per stay;
- One complimentary 15 minute neck and shoulder massage at Sun Spa, per adult per stay;
- One 15 minutes Jet ski adventure including setup and orientation per guest per stay;