Transatlantic Cruise – Norwegian Epic
Per person sharing
7 April 2024 - 19 April 2024
Travel outside of these dates may be subject to supplements and increases
9 Nights All Meals & Open Bar 50% discount!
- Return Economy class flights from Johannesburg on Emirates to Orlando and out of Rome
- Private transfers in Orlando & Rome
- 1 night 4 star hotel in Orlando & 1 night 4 star hotel in Rome
- 12 Nights' on board the Norweigian Epic in a balcony cabin: Select Sailing: 7 - 19 April 2024
- Government taxes, fees & port charges
- All meals, multiple dining options from an expansive menu of delicious dinner options in early and late seating dining
- FREE AT SEA offers including Open Bar, Speciality Dining, discounted Shore excursions & wifi saving
- Open Bar & Speciality dining Gratuities
- Entertainment in theatres, bars and lounges
- Kids & Families/Actions & Adventure programmes and activities
- Rest & Relaxation, in the Mandara Spa®, fitness centre, garden, pool, hot tubs
- 50% discount
- All prices are fluid and subject to confirmation at time of the booking and currency fluctuation
- Shore excursions
- Visas for USA and Schengen
- Transfers (Ask us - we can arrange this)
- Excludes gratuities, this can be prepaid or paid on board - $20 per person per day
- Additional Pre/post accommodation (Ask us - we can arrange this)
- Travel insurance (Compulsory)
- Items of a personal nature
- Anything not mentioned
Explore the history of the Mediterranean, relax on the waters of the Transatlantic, or feel the balmy breezes of the Caribbean.. Whatever you choose to do, Norwegian Epic is sure to dazzle. Awarded Best Cruise Ship Entertainment by Frommer's, Norwegian Epic keeps the bar high with Burn the Floor. Not only is Norwegian Epic offering world-class performers but a new wave of accommodations as well - from Studios, designed and priced for the solo traveller, to privacy in The Haven. Add a wide variety of dining options and you'll understand why this is Freestyle Cruising on a truly grand scale.
Serving a wide variety of culinary delights to please every palate, our complimentary dining options include two main dining rooms, a help-yourself buffet and a variety of casual cafés, grills and on-the-go choices. Plus, our Main Dining Rooms offer a menu that changes daily, Chef's Signature Dishes and carefully selected wine recommendations, guaranteeing a different culinary adventure with every visit.
When it comes to the award-winning entertainment on board Norwegian Epic, you won't believe your eyes or even your ears. Experience the legendary Liverpool venue where the Beatles performed, The Cavern Club.
Whether you're a first-time cruiser or an experienced traveller, here is some advice that's always a helpful reminder: Try something - anything - new every day of your cruise. Granted, such a suggestion is easy to indulge because you’re likely to explore a different port city every day. However, I find that when it comes to food, we tend to stick to the first onboard dining experience we like, rather than explore our way through Norwegian’s diverse culinary selections.
And whilst you are sure to be satisfied with sumptuous selections from the main dining hall (where you can even select more than one entrée per meal from the menu), remember that with Norwegian's Freestyle Cruising, it's so easy to eat when you want, wherever you want. And with so many choices and speciality dining options, it's sometimes hard to decide which to choose. It’s a happy problem, however, and we can help steer you to some of Norwegian’s most popular dining options, in addition to the main dining room:
One of my absolute favourite things to do on board a cruise besides drinking poolside is indulging in the food! If you’re a first time cruiser, let me tell you, you’re going to have options. Norwegian has up to 27 different dining venues to choose from, more than any other cruise line! Complimentary venues will offer either a sit down experience with rotating menus or buffet style dining. If you're looking to elevate your dining experience, I highly recommend you make your way to the award-winning Speciality Restaurants. If you're not sure where to start, here are our suggestions for must try Speciality Restaurant dishes.
155,873 Gross Register Tonnage
4,100 Guest Capacity double occupancy
329m Overall Length
52m Max Beam
Year Built 2010
1,724 Ship Crew
Day 1 Sunday
Orlando (Port Canaveral) Florida
Day 2 Monday
Day 3 Tuesday
Day 4 Wednesday
Day 5 Thursday
Day 6 Friday
Day 7 Saturday
Day 8 Sunday
Day 9 Monday
Day 10 Tuesday
Gilbraltar, United Kingdom
10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Day 11 Wednesday
12:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Day 12 Thursday
Day 13 Friday
Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
06:00 AM Disembark
- Conditions and validities apply.
- This offer is subject to availability
- Prices may change due to seasonal and exchange rate fluctuations
- Visas may be necessary and Insurance is essential
- Accommodation is per person sharing, unless otherwise specified
- Errors and omissions in this offer are excepted
- Subject to IGO Travel's general Conditions of Business
- Excludes high season/school holidays, block out dates may apply
- Fares are per person sharing, cruise only and are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Fares and specials are capacity controlled and can change or be withdrawn at any time and without notice
NCL Cruise T&C's
*35% offer valid until 29 June 2023. Applicable to all open for sale 3+ night sailings for new individual FIT reservations and new created qualifying groups. Cruise only offer which is not applicable to
land portion of cruise tours. Free at Sea offer applies to new speculative group delegates (Club Balcony Suite categories and below) and does not apply to charters, any CMI, INCLARGE or FS Affinity,
any Nettour groups. Discount applies all group types. Single occupants of stateroom paying 200% of voyage fare qualify. Free at Sea (FAS) choices depend on stateroom category and number of sailing
nights booked, are not all available on all ships and may not apply to all guests on the reservation. 20% gratuities on the retail value of the dining and beverage package not included. Age restrictions
apply to drinks packages. Other terms, limits, conditions and exclusions apply for all FAS offers. Offers cannot be held as a new or existing traditional or FS group block. Prices shown are in US dollars,
current at time of printing (errors excepted), are subject to change and already reflect the discount advertised. Please check when booking for the latest price. Offers are not combinable with charter or
inaugural sailings. Discount does not apply to government taxes, port expenses & fees, discretionary onboard service charges and/or gratuities. Offers are non-transferable, non-refundable, have no
monetary value, cannot be substituted or customised, are capacity controlled and subject to availability and can be withdrawn, closed or changed at any time. Combinability with any other promotional
offers subject to our discretion and change at any time. Other restrictions may apply. Offer may not be transferred to another booking in the event of cancellation. Applicable to certain NCL offices only.
Fares are per person based on double/twin occupancy. Full Booking conditions apply to all bookings. Full terms available at www.ncl.com. 1066600 06/23
Why we like it
Get up to 50% off all cruises + Free Open Bar & much more. Now is the time to start checking those dream holidays off your bucket list. From exploring ancient ruins in the Greek Isles to whale watching in Alaska, book the ultimate getaway and save big. The best part? You can also enjoy Free Open Bar, Free Speciality Dining, Free Excursions credits, Free WIFI minutes and 3rd & 4th guests sailing Free on select destinations! This offer won’t last long, so book today!
Why book with us?
Blog articles with relevant information for this holiday
HAPPY CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
Thank you so much IGO TRAVEL for arranging all my bookings. The trip was everything my family and I needed and we had an amazing time. I didn’t want to return home as the holiday was so perfect.
A big Thank you to our wonderful, kind, loving & smart Amanda who has organized this trip for us! She’s the best travel agent ever! She deserves 5 stars! We would definitely contact her soon to plan my Husbands international trip for his birthday in January 2020!
Brendan from IGO Travel is a star. Advising us to start our vacation in Bangkok was the greatest idea ever. Getting there, flights, transfers were amazing, we didn’t have to worry about a thing. I’ll definitely refer and recommend IGO Travel to friends.
Very friendly and knowledgeable consultants. always ready to assist.