The Twelve Apostles 2 night Breakaway 2024
Per Person Sharing
6 January 2024 - 31 March 2024
Travel outside of these dates may be subject to supplements and increases
2 Nights Breakfast Daily Great savings!
Twelve Apostles Cape Town. An award-winning family-run hotel, is nestled between the majestic mountains and the azure Atlantic Ocean. Surrounded by a tranquil National Park; yet close to Cape Town’s best beaches. All guests feel indulged; as well as cared for with splendid luxury, passionate service, generous hospitality, as well as exquisite cuisine. If ever a location, as well as its 5-star cuisine were in harmony, it’s here at The Twelve Apostles. With stunning national park scenery as well as inventive Cape fusion cuisine, The Twelve Apostles Hotel, invites diners to immerse themselves in the Cape experience. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy mountain hikes and take advantage of our ‘Sports Buddy’ programme on our doorstep, while indoor indulgences include daily movies in our private cinema, holistic spa treatments, exquisite dining and educational art tours.
- 2 nights accommodation at the Twelve Apostles in a Classic Room (Sun to Thu)
- Full English Breakfast daily, with sparkling wine and freshly harvested oysters
- Complimentary scheduled transfers to and from the V&A Waterfront via Camps Bay
- Vat & Tourism Levy
- Single supplements apply
- Blackout dates apply
- Flights and related taxes (Ask us - we can arrange this!)
- Transfers OR Car Hire (Ask us - we can arrange this!))
- Meals not mentioned
- Excludes beverages & gratuity
- Travel insurance (Highly recommended!)
- All items of a personal nature
- Anything not mentioned
The Twelve Apostles
Dramatically located above the Atlantic Ocean, flanked by the majestic Twelve Apostles and Table Mountain, our award-winning hotel offers luxurious rooms and exquisite dining experiences. Savour seafood and fine dining at Azure Restaurant, enjoy delicious cocktails and breath-taking sunsets at The Leopard Bar, and luxuriate in our holistic spa with stunning outdoor gazebos. NEAR CAMPS BAY: Perched on the very edge of the Atlantic Ocean, with the magnificent Table Mountain and Twelve Apostles Mountain Range as a backdrop, this luxurious hotel, harmoniously blends with the natural beauty of its surroundings and serves as the perfect setting for gently restoring harmony to body, mind
Terms and Conditions
- Conditions and validities apply.
- This offer is subject to availability
- Prices may change due to seasonal and exchange rate fluctuations
- Visas may be necessary and Insurance is essential
- Accommodation is per person sharing, unless otherwise specified
- Errors and omissions in this offer are excepted
- Subject to IGO Travel's general Conditions of Business
- Excludes high season/school holidays, block out dates may apply
- Valid for South African Residents only
- Inclusions may vary according to hotels Covid regulations at the time of your stay
Why we like it
The Ultimate Luxury & the Pearl of the Mother City. No details spared. Whether its a special occasion, a well deserved break - spoil yourself with some time spent at this amazing gem!
Why book with us?
As an ASATA member, we’re a bona fide partner of the travel sector following best-practice management and operations. We only deal with reputable suppliers avoiding unnecessary glitches and hidden costs.
Attention to Detail
Our travel magicians will compile every detail of your trip according to your specified budget, schedule and wanderlust wish list. We’ll even take into account stopovers, seat- and meal preferences.
Deals and Pricing
With access to industry-only platforms, exclusive deals, cutting-edge technology, and promotional offers, we sift through the no-good deals, saving you time, money and providing a quality travel experience.
Peace of Mind
We are experts at planning complex trips with multiple stops across various destinations. We take care of last-minute changes, delays or itinerary adjustments, giving you peace of mind.