LUX* Grand Gaube
Per Person Sharing
1 June 2024 - 18 July 2024
Travel outside of these dates may be subject to supplements and increases
Flights & Taxes included 7 Nights All inclusive 10% Early Bird Discount
From the moment you catch a glimpse of the island and you taste your first sip of locally brewed rum, you will know that tropical bliss awaits. Palm-fringed beaches with exotic reefs and crystal waters are what every day sentiments are made of on the island of Mauritius. Boasting two tranquil beaches and two spectacular swimming pools, amidst lush tropical gardens, LUX* Grand Gaube is enveloped by undulating coves and calmest of lagoons. Spacious rooms with balconies or terraces and Indian Ocean vistas come with a complete culinary journey as the resort features a range of unique dining clubs, Café’s and restaurants. With a climate favourable through most of the year, Mauritius is a haven for beach-lovers, adventurists and those who crave a rejuvenating retreat with a little pampering. Dip your toes in the sand, sip on sunset cocktails, zipline through the forests and swim with dolphins. Welcome to paradise.
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- Airport taxes
- Return airport transfers
- 7 Nights at LUX* Grand Gaube in a superior room
- All meals & All inclusive supplement
- Most land and water sports
- 10% booking discount - book by 14 December 2023
- Airfare supplements over peak dates and school holidays may apply.
- Single supplements apply
- Anything not mentioned
- Travel insurance (Highly recommended!)
- All items of a personal nature
LUX* Grand Gaube, Mauritius
Why LUX* Grand Gaube?
Terms and Conditions
- Conditions and validities apply.
- Offers are subject to availability
- Prices may change due to seasonal and exchange rate fluctuations
- Visas may be necessary and Insurance is essential
- Accommodation is per person sharing, unless otherwise specified
- Errors and omissions in this offer are excepted
- Subject to IGO Travel's general Conditions of Business
- Excludes high season/school holidays, block out dates may apply
Why we like it
Located just moments away from the quiet fishing village of Grand Gaube on the north coast of Mauritius, LUX* Grand Gaube offers all the leisurely tranquillity of a true island getaway. Move to the rhythm of island life with local musicians and dancers at our restaurants and bars.
Why book with us?
We pride ourselves in being island experts. With knowledge on climate, location and resort offerings, we can plan the perfect (and we mean perfect) getaway suited specifically to you and your family.
We’re in the Know
We know which resorts are upgrading and which festivals are coming-up. We offer specialized packages for weddings and sporting events taking location, required facilities and ease of access into consideration.
Only the Best
There is nothing more disappointing than spending your savings on a holiday that turns out less than satisfactory. We’ll ensure you get your money’s worth of only the best island experiences.
With so many years visiting the islands, we’ve developed a family-like network of trusted suppliers and top-quality service providers. If they disappoint you, they disappoint us, so we know you’re in excellent hands.
Blog articles with relevant information for this holiday
IGO TRAVEL you are the best. I'm in Mauritius at LUX* Grand Gaube thanks to you.
You know Okuhle has given me the best hospitality on Mauritius package for December. keep up the good work and the satisfactory you give to your clients. I recommended your service to my friends. Thumbs up!
Thank you IGO TRAVEL for quickly and seamlessly organizing our awesome Mauritius vacation. It was all very well organised and there were no hiccups with flights or getting to and from hotel and airport once we were on our way.