Wonders of Egypt
Take advantage of this deal today!
Get a consultant to call you:
Incredibly, after gazing upon the illustrious Pyramids, this tour only gets better! Further up the Nile, your cruise ship is poised to take you to royal tombs and breathtaking temples. Tour Pace – Comfortable
Wonders of Egypt | 9 days in 1 country in 5 star accommodation with Insight Vacations
SIGNATURE EXPERIENCES AND DINING
- Giza: Meet the enigmatic Sphinx and venture deep inside one of the Pyramids, to the chambers where the pharaohs went to meet their Gods in the afterlife.
- Giza: If only these walls could talk! Oh, but they do at the audio visual Sound & Light Show at the great Pyramids.
- Karnak: Stand amid a vast forest of columns in the largest temple complex known to man.
- West Bank: Embark on an excursion to visit the Temple Hatshepsut and royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings.
- Philea Island: Board a motorboat to the temple complex.
- Aswan: Enjoy high tea in colonial English style at Aswan’s famous Old Cataract Hotel.
- Aswan: On a traditional Nile felucca, meet the captain and learn the art of sailing this ancient Nile craft.
- Cairo: The full-faced funeral mask, gold coffin, gilded throne, precious jewelry; gaze upon the most recognizable symbols of ancient Egypt – Tutankhamun’s treasure!
Cruising: Join the fun at an Egyptian dinner and galabeya party.
8 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 1 Highlight Dinner (HD), 4 lunches (L) 3 dinners (D) plus bottled water, tea or coffee while cruising.
HIGHLIGHT HOTELS AND LOCATIONS
Cruising: Cruise the Nile in style aboard your traditional Nile cruiser with its spacious cabins, bars, shops, lounge, restaurant and swimming pool.
Cairo Marriott: The luxurious Cairo Marriott is conveniently located on Gezira Island in downtown Cairo. The central section was once the Gezirah Palace built for the Khedive Isma’il Pasha in 1869.