Veranda Paul and Virginie Mauritius
Veranda Paul and Virginie Mauritius is the perfect hideaway for lovers. Here time stands still and romance hangs in the air like a heady perfume. This idyllic love nest brings couples closer together, has the power to fan the flames of l’amour like no other setting.
Located on the north-eastern tip of Mauritius, at the heart of the fishing village of Grand Gaube, Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa is on a quiet beach characterised by serenity and tranquillity.
- Located in the fishing village of Grand Gaube,
- The town of Grand Baie is 12 kilometres away. Takes about 20 minutes to get there by car,
- The capital, Port Louis, is 29 kilometres away. Takes about 30 minutes to get there by car,
- The airport is 56 kilometres away. It takes about an hour-and-a- half to get there by car, and
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Amex, MasterCard, as well as Diners Club International.
Perfect for a wedding or honeymoon, Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa welcomes you in the most romantic of settings. Happily seated in love nest sofas or swinging gently in a double hammock, you can enjoy the deep calm of this environment as well as the joy of being together.
If you love water, then Veranda Paul & Virginie is the place to be, with the vast lagoon of Grand Gaube opening up endless possibilities.
Wafted by warm breezes characteristic of this part of the island, you will love any boat trip you make, be it in a glass bottom boat, a small sailing dinghy, sailboat or windsurf… all available free of charge. There is a supplement to pay for water skiing, deep-sea diving and fishing.