Veranda Paul and Virginie Honeymoon, Mauritius
Take advantage of this deal today!
Get a consultant to call you:
Pure love and literary inspiration; Virginie and Paul were lovers. When Virginie drowned on the sailing ship Saint Geran off Mauritius’ north-east coast during a cyclone, Paul was so devastated that he died shortly after of a broken heart. The story was immortalised by JH Bernardin de Sainte-Pierre in 1787 and has become a definition of true love. And so has this resort. With wood, stone and thatch Colonial décor throughout, all rooms face the Indian Ocean and have a private balcony or terrace.
- Located in the fishing village of Grand Gaube
- The town of Grand Baie is 12 kilometres away. Takes about 20 minutes to get there by car
- The capital, Port Louis, is 29 kilometres away. Takes about 30 minutes to get there by car
- The airport is 56 kilometres away. It takes about an hour-and-a- half to get there by car
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Amex, MasterCard, Diners Club International
Perfect for a wedding or honeymoon, Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa welcomes you in the most romantic of settings. Happily ensconced in love nest sofas or swinging gently in a double hammock, you can relish the deep calm of this environment and the joy of being together.