Val d’Isere France – Ski 2019
Includes flights & taxes
Has long attracted champions. Ever since Jean-Claude Killy’s Olympic exploits in 1968, Club Med Val d’Isère, has always been a favourite destination for skiers in search of thrills and adventure.
Val d’Isere France Ski – 2019
Val d’Isere France’s vast terrace, is an ideal spot for sun-kissed siestas. Its wood & stone facades blending in, with the resort’s well-preserved, traditional chalets. All the rooms of the Resort are richly decorated with warm colours and fine materials, and the sophisticated service and elegant living spaces are sure to make your stay truly exceptional.
Top level skiing and comfort on the finest ski domain in the world.
Its wood and stone facades blend in with the ski resort’s beautifully preserved traditional chalets: Val D’Isere France Ski – 2019.
The elegance of the service, and design by Francois Champsaur, with beautifully warm colours and quality, natural materials, contribute to guaranteeing you a top quality say.
PLUS…Children under 6 years stay FREE and you can make sure you get the destination of your choice, reserve the room type you want and for those with young children, guarantee a place in the Baby Club** or Petit Club**.
- Skiing in the wake of the great sportsmen, on the world’s finest ski area
- Savouring Savoyard specialities after a day in the mountain air
- Admiring the Solaise from the pool, after a session at Club Med Spa** by CINQ MONDES
- Enjoying the luxury of your Suite in “Le Refuge”, the 5-trident Luxury Space, or you hot tub on the terrace
- **At Extra CostThe Resort – Top level skiing and comfort on the finest ski domain in the world.
Its wood and stone facades blend in with the ski resort’s beautifully preserved traditional chalets.
A modern complex, with a warm wood facade and 256 rooms, blends in perfectly with the architecture of the Val d’Isere resort, famous for its charming chalets.