Excludes flights & taxes
Iceland is a wonderland of fjords and waterfalls, geysers and glaciers. Explore the quirky capital, Reykjavik, cross the largest mass of lava to have ever flowed on the face of the earth and bathe in the healing waters of the geothermal Blue Lagoon.
Ultimate Iceland Tour Itinerary:
Day to day itinerary
- 1: Arrive Reykjavik
- 2: Reykjavik – Thingvellir – Gullfoss – Geyser area – Vík area
- 3: Vík area – Skaftafell – Jökulsárlón – Höfn
- 4: Höfn – Eastern fjords – Lake Lagarfljot
- 5: Lake Lagarfljot – Dettifoss – Lake Myvatn – Akureyri (2 Nights)
- 6: Akureyri – Siglufjördur Excursion
- 7: Akureyri – Bogarnes
- 8: Bogarnes – Snæfellsnes Peninsula – Reykjavik (2 Nights)
- 9: Reykjavik Sightseeing as well as Blue Lagoon Visit and Bathe
- 10: Depart Reykjavik
BE MY GUEST
Visit a local horse farm where you’ll learn about the pure Icelandic breed, visit the stables and also enjoy a delicious traditional homemade lunch.
Learn about the legacy of the famous Icelandic writer Thorbergur Thordarson over coffee and cake and also bathe in the warm waters of the geothermal Blue Lagoon.
Enjoy at least one surprise Hidden Treasure.
- City tour in Reykjavik
- Visit the Snæfellsnes Peninsula, the Hallgrímskirkja church in Reykjavik as well as the Blue Lagoon geothermal spa
- View Námaskarð pass, lava formations at Dimmuborgir as well as the Godafoss waterfall
- See Eldhraun lava field, Vatnajökull glacier, Eastern fjords as well as Lake Myvatn