Twelve Apostles, Cape Town Package
Whether it’s a marriage proposal, honeymoon, anniversary or birthday the Twelve Apostles Experience Package is ideal for you! This package is pet friendly, so you can opt to bring along your four legged friend!
Twelve Apostles Cape Town Package
Twelve Apostles Cape Town package, for a pet friendly holiday! Our award-winning family-run hotel, is nestled between the majestic mountains and the azure Atlantic Ocean. Surrounded by a tranquil National Park; yet close to Cape Town’s best beaches. All guests feel indulged; as well as cared for with splendid luxury, passionate service, generous hospitality, as well as exquisite cuisine.
Pets? Everyone is welcome; We understand how difficult it can be when you have to leave your pet at home, so they are most welcome at The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa.
Pets are welcome in specially selected rooms with a range of pet beds, bowls as well as pet menus available. This is arranged when making your reservation. Please ensure to give prior notification to your reservations agent, who will gladly forward you a copy of our pet policy document.
Regrettably we can only allow dogs under knee height. Unfortunately, no pets are allowed in the Azure Restaurant during meal times. Naturally, there is an exception for guide dogs. They are however more than welcome in the Leopard Bar. A small deposit is requested upon arrival, in case of any damage caused; This will be returned to you at the end of your stay.
If ever a location, as well as its 5-star cuisine were in harmony, it’s here at The Twelve Apostles. With stunning national park scenery as well as inventive Cape fusion cuisine, The Twelve Apostles Hotel, invites diners to immerse themselves in the Cape experience.
Setting the Standard:
- 70 rooms as well as suites including the Presidential Suite;
- The award-winning Spa featuring Rasul Chamber;
- Helicopter transfers to the V&A Waterfront;
- Whale watching from the Leopard Bar Terrace;
- 10 minutes from the best glorious beaches of Camps Bay;
- Located in UNESCO Cape Floral Region World Heritage Site;
- World-renowned dining in Azure Restaurant;
- Stunning panoramic ocean and mountain views;
- Scheduled shuttle service to Camps Bay and V&A Waterfront