Trou aux Biches Resort Mauritius
Take advantage of this deal today!
Get a consultant to call you:
The birth of a new era in Mauritian paradise getaways.
Beachcomber considers it a primary priority to keep re-investing in all our properties whenever necessary and Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa is no exception.
Trou aux Biches Resort Mauritius, underwent a billion rand revamp in 2010 – the biggest resort development in Mauritius to date.
Located on one of the finest resort sites on the island, the hotel unfolds its magnificent suites and villas along two kilometres of beach and reaches back another 300 metres into lush, tropical greenery.
In keeping with global principles of environmental preservation, Beachcomber ensured that the ancient trees dotted around the area were preserved. Known for its year-round fabulous weather, the location of Trou aux Biches makes it a highly coveted Mauritian resort.
Why choose Trou aux Biches Resort Mauritius?
- Located near Grand Bay on a legendary two-kilometre stretch of beach
- Completely rebuilt in the traditional island style that made it famous
- Villas and Beachfront suites with private swimming pools
- Junior, Family and Tropical Junior suites built in crescents with a swimming pool area at the centre of each crescent
- Most suites and all villas have an outdoor shower
- Six restaurants, each with a different atmosphere and style of menu
- Top of the bill for weddings and honeymoons
- Spa by Clarins with 20 cabins built in a private tropical setting
- Top-quality facilities for groups with a modern conference centre
- Top-end suites and villas are equipped with most modern
- A leading eco-friendly resort