Treasures of Thailand with Cambodia
Take advantage of this deal today!
Get a consultant to call you:
The temples and tuk tuks of Bangkok give way to the ancient traditions of Chiang Mai on this in-depth trip.
Treasures of Thailand with Cambodia… 14 Days | 2 Countries | 8 Cities
The temples and tuk tuks of Bangkok give way to the lush forests of Kanchanaburi and ancient traditions of Chiang Mai, on this in-depth exploration of Thailand.
You’ll enjoy Insider moments like… easing out the stresses, with a massage at ancient Wat Pho temple in Bangkok and enjoying a northern Thai style lunch with a local family in their home, built on stilts.
City Tour of Bangkok and Chiang Mai
See the Bridge over the River Kwai in Kanchanaburi
Visit Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Terrace of the Elephants, Siem Reap Old Town, Artisans d’Angkor, Wat Damnak and the temples of Ta Prohm and Banteay Srei
13 Buffet breakfasts
8 Lunches (including ‘Be My Guest’)
#TrafalgarCares Artisans D’Angkor, Siem Reap You’ll explore the workshops and discover how your visit helps the artisans preserve Khmer crafts and create jobs for young people in rural areas.
De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai: Perfectly positioned in Chiang Mai’s Old Town, the De Naga Hotel Authentic Accommodation is an excellent illustration of the exotic Lanna style of Architecture. Hidden in the design are displays of the magnificent Phaya Naga Serpentine, the symbol of strength, opulence and eternal life.
Be My Guest
Experience warm Northern Thai hospitality during a lunch with a local family in their stilt house.
Learn the secrets of Thai cooking, ride a train on the bridge over the River Kwai and learn T’ai Chi.
Enjoy at least one surprise Hidden Treasure.
In Angkor Wat.
Day to day itinerary:
- Day 1 Arrive Bangkok (3 Nights)
- Day 2 Bangkok Sightseeing
- Day 3 Bangkok
- Day 4 Bangkok – Damnoen Saduak – Kanchanaburi (2 Nights)
- Day 5 Kanchanaburi Sightseeing
- Day 6 Kanchanaburi – Ayutthaya – Sukhothai (2 Nights)
- Day 7 Sukhothai Sightseeing
- Day 8 Sukhothai – Chiang Mai (3 Nights)
- Day 9 Chiang Mai Sightseeing
- Day 10 Chiang Mai Free Time – Sightseeing
- Day 11 Chiang Mai – Siem Reap (3 Nights)
- Day 12 Angkor Wat and Siem Reap Sightseeing
- Day 13 Angkor Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 14 Depart Siem Reap