Sugar Beach Mauritius
Take advantage of this deal today!
Get a consultant to call you:
Welcome to a holiday destination that promises to enchant right from the start.
The plantation-style resort covers more than 12 hectares of pristine tropical landscape, which rolls on to a stunning white sandy beachfront. And if you’re looking for a romantic destination, we cater for all your needs for an unforgettable wedding with our various all-inclusive packages. So whether you’re arriving with your family, friends or as just a couple, there is something for everyone at the magical Sugar Beach Mauritius.
Sugar Beach Mauritius
5 reasons to choose Sugar Beach Mauritius
1. Located on the leeward west coast of Mauritius overlooking the coral-reef and half a kilometer of white sandy beach.
2. An exceptional gastronomy offered by five world-class restaurants, combined with the best nightlife until the early hours.
3. One of the biggest kids clubs on the island for kids from 2 to 11 years old featuring its own buffet and swimming pool.
4. The award winning Aura Spa with its own authentic hammam, offering a variety of beauty, wellness and spa treatments.
5. A choice of two swimming pools, including one designated as a quiet zone and the other to be the largest hotel pool in Mauritius.
Dining and drinks…
One thing there definitely isn’t a shortage of at Sugar beach is a place to enjoy great food. Mon Plaisir Restaurant features live cooking buffets featuring a variety of themed dinners. Tides Restaurant is a seafood lover’s delight, with an elaborate crustacean and seafood counter centrepiece that appears to float on illuminated ice. If it’s Mediterranean you’re in the mood for visit Citronella’s Café for wood-fired pizzas and a delicious Italian-inspired menu. You can also visit the neighbouring resort’s Paul & Virginie Restaurant for a more romantic and intimate evening. For a drink or light meal there’s a lot of bars to choose from. Starting with Tides Bar by the pool with its comprehensive selection of beverages, including fine teas and locally-produced rum cocktails. Mon Plaisir Bar is ideal for a quiet drink or pre-dinner aperitif. Sports Bar is the perfect place to watch international sport on the large flat screen TV. Citronella’s Bar serves aperitifs on the outdoor deck before lunch and dinner are served. Lastly the Beach Trolley Bar provides refreshments and light snacks to guests on the beach throughout the day.