Sugar Beach Mauritius
Take advantage of this deal today!
Get a consultant to call you:
Welcome to a holiday destination that promises to enchant right from the start.
The plantation-style resort covers more than 12 hectares of pristine tropical landscape, which rolls on to a stunning white sandy beachfront. And if you’re looking for a romantic destination, we cater for all your needs for an unforgettable wedding with our various all-inclusive packages. So whether you’re arriving with your family, friends or as just a couple, there is something for everyone at the magical Sugar Beach Mauritius.
5 reasons to choose Sugar Beach Mauritius
1. Located on the leeward west coast of Mauritius overlooking the coral-reef and half a kilometre of white sandy beach.
2. An exceptional gastronomy offered by five world-class restaurants, combined with the best nightlife until the early hours.
3. One of the biggest kids clubs on the island for kids from 2 to 11 years old featuring its own buffet and swimming pool.
4. The award winning Aura Spa with its own authentic hammam, offering a variety of beauty, wellness and spa treatments.
5. A choice of two swimming pools, including one designated as a quiet zone and the other to be the largest hotel pool in Mauritius.
Dining and drinks…
One thing there definitely isn’t a shortage of at Sugar beach is a place to enjoy great food.
- Mon Plaisir Restaurant features live cooking buffets featuring a variety of themed dinners.
- Tides Restaurant is a seafood lover’s delight, with an elaborate crustacean and seafood counter centrepiece that appears to float on illuminated ice.
- If it’s Mediterranean you’re in the mood for visit Citronella’s Café for wood-fired pizzas and a delicious Italian-inspired menu.
- You can also visit the neighbouring resort’s Paul & Virginie Restaurant for a more romantic and intimate evening.
- For a drink or light meal there’s a lot of bars to choose from. Starting with Tides Bar by the pool with its comprehensive selection of beverages, including fine teas and locally-produced rum cocktails.
- Mon Plaisir Bar is ideal for a quiet drink or pre-dinner aperitif.
- Sports Bar is the perfect place to watch international sport on the large flat screen TV.
- Citronella’s Bar serves aperitifs on the outdoor deck before lunch and dinner are served.
- Lastly the Beach Trolley Bar provides refreshments and light snacks to guests on the beach throughout the day.
Sugar Beach Mauritius