St Johann, in Tirol, Austria, Ski
Includes flights & taxes
Nestled between the Kitzbüheler Horn and the Wilder Kaiser mountains, St Johann is a charming yet vibrant town, perfect for family holidays. Spend Christmas on this special ski package, perfect for families!
St Johann, in Tirol, Austria, Ski is the perfect ski holiday destination for families with kids. Beginners as well as intermediate skiers are catered for and you can be sure of a fun-filled, action-packed holiday with all the trimmings.
Nestled between the Kitzbüheler Horn and the Wilder Kaiser mountains, St Johann in Tirol, is a charming yet vibrant town, perfect for family holidays. With incredible scenery as well as picturesque views, the resort gives off a vibrant, international feel, while retaining the charm of the traditional Tirolean village
St Johann Ski Resort Features:
- Altitude 727m – 1800m
- Superb for children, excellent “kindergarten” ski school as well as daycare.
- 43km of skiing for all abilities and also easy to become familiar with.
- Number 1 beginner slopes in the resort. Ski school is 4hrs per day making it quick to learn
- 1 main meeting point and Apre-Ski bar (Very convenient!!!)
- 25 Mountain huts for the not so energetic, most of which are easily accessible for the non-skier,
- Majority of slopes are North facing (EXCELLENT for snow conditions)
- Snow cannons to assure great skiing.
- Accommodation in close proximity to the ski lifts. Ranging from 3* pensions – 4* hotels
- Excellent snow activities with ski bobbing, tobogganing, bum boarding etc.
- Cost effective resort regarding food, drink as well as ski equipment
- Beautiful village with plenty to do for the non-skier
- Close to major sightseeing centers & excursions to Salzburg, Innsbruck and Munich
- Train station in resort, with easy access to nearby cities.
- Panorama indoor swimming pool.
- Easy wide open slopes for beginners and intermediates.
- Season runs: Mid December – Mid March
Why St. Johann Ski Resort?
- Brilliant for families with children
- Great resort for 1st and also 2nd time skiers
- Fully inclusive entertainment programme
- South African representatives to host you
- All accommodation within walking distance of ski lifts
- Easily accessible mountain huts for the non-skiers
- One ski pass which covers 10 resorts and 170km of skiing
- Vibey night life
- Pure Skiing ski guarantee
- FREE ski bus service
- Value-for-money ski resort
- Austrian Head office for Pure Skiing
Austrian resorts are fun and welcoming than many in the Alps; the Austrians know how to enjoy themselves and also don’t find it demeaning to speak their guest’s language. However, many Austrian resorts lie fairly low and experience unreliable snowfall. The ski season runs from mid-December to mid-March.