St Johann, Austria
Take advantage of this deal today!
Get a consultant to call you:
Nestled between the Kitzbüheler Horn and the Wilder Kaiser mountains, St Johann is a charming yet vibrant town, perfect for family holidays.
This beautiful holiday at St Johann, Austria is perfect for families with kids. Beginners and intermediate skiiers are catered for and you can be sure of a fun-filled, action-packed holiday with all the trimmings.
Nestled between the Kitzbüheler Horn and the Wilder Kaiser mountains, St Johann is a charming yet vibrant town, perfect for family holidays. With incredible scenery and picturesque views, the resort gives off a vibrant, international feel, while retaining the charm of the traditional Tirolean village
- Brilliant for Families with Children
- Superb skiing for Beginners & Intermediates
- Value-for-money resort
- Pure Skiing head office Europe
- Pure skiing hosted resort
- Pure Skiing Ski Guarantee
- Pure Skiing entertainment package
Why St. Johann?
- Brilliant for families with children
- Great resort for 1st and 2nd time skiers
- Fully inclusive entertainment programme
- South African representatives to host you
- All accommodation within walking distance of ski lifts
- Easily accessible mountain huts for the non-skiers
- One ski pass which covers 10 resorts and 170km of skiing
- Vibey night life
- Pure Skiing ski guarantee
- FREE ski bus service
- Value-for-money ski resort
- Austrian Head office for Pure Skiing
Austrian resorts are fun and welcoming than many in the Alps; the Austrians know how to enjoy themselves and don’t find it demeaning to speak their guest’s language. However, many Austrian resorts lie fairly low and experience unreliable snowfall. The ski season runs from December to April.