Take advantage of this deal today!
Get a consultant to call you:
Set your watch to a fiery Flamenco beat as you dance through the heart of Spain from Madrid to Andalusia, famed for its Sierra Nevada, Moorish-influenced architecture and the sun-kissed beaches of the Costa del Sol. Visit the ornate Alhambra Palace in Granada, Valencia’s 19th century Bullring and Gaudi’s Gothic gift to Barcelona, la Sagrada Familia.
Spanish Wonder – Explore every side of Andalusia, including its Moorish twist, and also visit the principal Spanish cities of Madrid, Seville as well as Barcelona – with passionate experts. The best of Spain…
You’ll enjoy Insider moments like…exploring Toledo’s ancient cobbled streets with a local historian, who leads you into the cool tranquillity of the Church of Tomé to also reveal the hidden meaning behind El Greco’s Burial of Count Orgaz.
The Trafalgar Difference
- Local Specialists
For included sightseeing in Toledo, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada as well as Barcelona.
- Cultural Insights
Visit an inlaid steel factory in Toledo, and also see local craftsmen at work.
- Be My Guest
Traditional dinner on a ranch in the Andalusian countryside near the white-washed village of Gerida.
- Hidden Treasures
Enjoy at least one surprise Hidden Treasure.
- City tour in Toledo, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville as well as Barcelona
- Orientation of Valencia
- Visit the Synagogue as well as the Santo Tomé in Toledo, Mosque of the Caliphs in Cordoba, Cathedral in Seville, the Alhambra Palace in Granada, Montjuïc hill and also Placa Catalunya in Barcelona
- View the Cave Homes of Guadix, the Serrano as well as the Quart Towers as well as the City of Arts and also Sciences complex designed by Santiago Calatrava in Valencia
- Arrive Madrid (2 Nights)
- Toledo Excursion as well as Madrid Sightseeing
- Madrid – Cordoba – Seville (2 Nights)
- Seville Sightseeing as well as Free Time
- Seville – Granada
- Granada – Gaudix – Valencia
- Valencia – Peniscola – Bacrelona Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Barcelona Free Time
- Depart Barcelona