Take advantage of this deal today!
Get a consultant to call you:
Set your watch to a fiery Flamenco beat as you dance through the heart of Spain from Madrid to Andalusia, famed for its Sierra Nevada, Moorish-influenced architecture and the sun-kissed beaches of the Costa del Sol. Visit the ornate Alhambra Palace in Granada, Valencia’s 19th century Bullring and Gaudi’s Gothic gift to Barcelona, la Sagrada Familia.
Spanish Wonder – Explore every side of Andalusia, including its Moorish twist, and visit the principal Spanish cities of Madrid, Seville and Barcelona – with passionate experts on every encounter. The best of Spain…
You’ll enjoy Insider moments like…exploring Toledo’s ancient cobbled streets with a local historian, who leads you into the cool tranquillity of the Church of Tomé to reveal the hidden meaning behind El Greco’s Burial of Count Orgaz.
The Trafalgar Difference
For included sightseeing in Toledo, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona.
Visit an inlaid steel factory in Toledo, see local craftsmen at work.
Be My Guest
Traditional dinner on a ranch in the Andalusian countryside near the white-washed village of Gerida.
Enjoy at least one surprise Hidden Treasure.
- City tour in Toledo, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville and Barcelona
- Orientation of Valencia
- Visit the Synagogue and Santo Tomé in Toledo, Mosque of the Caliphs in Cordoba, Cathedral in Seville, the Alhambra Palace in Granada, Montjuïc hill and Placa Catalunya in Barcelona
- View the Cave Homes of Guadix, the Serrano and Quart Towers and the City of Arts and Sciences complex designed by Santiago Calatrava in Valencia
1. ARRIVE MADRID (2 NIGHTS)
2. TOLEDO EXCURSION AND MADRID SIGHTSEEING
3. MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE (2 NIGHTS)
4. SEVILLE SIGHTSEEING AND FREE TIME
5. SEVILLE – GRANADA
6. GRANADA – GUADIX – VALENCIA
7. VALENCIA – PEÑISCOLA – BARCELONA SIGHTSEEING (2 NIGHTS)
8. BARCELONA FREE TIME
9. DEPART BARCELONA