Take advantage of this deal today!
Get a consultant to call you:
Set your watch to a fiery Flamenco beat as you dance through the heart of Spain from Madrid to Andalusia, famed for its Sierra Nevada, Moorish-influenced architecture and the sun-kissed beaches of the Costa del Sol. Visit the ornate Alhambra Palace in Granada, Valencia’s 19th century Bullring and Gaudi’s Gothic gift to Barcelona, la Sagrada Familia.
Spanish Wonder – Explore every side of Andalusia, including its Moorish twist, and visit the principal Spanish cities of Madrid, Seville and Barcelona – with passionate experts on every encounter. The best of Spain…
You’ll enjoy Insider moments like…exploring Toledo’s ancient cobbled streets with a local historian, who leads you into the cool tranquillity of the Church of Tomé to reveal the hidden meaning behind El Greco’s Burial of Count Orgaz.
The Trafalgar Difference
- Local Specialists
For included sightseeing in Toledo, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona.
- Cultural Insights
Visit an inlaid steel factory in Toledo, see local craftsmen at work.
- Be My Guest
Traditional dinner on a ranch in the Andalusian countryside near the white-washed village of Gerida.
- Hidden Treasures
Enjoy at least one surprise Hidden Treasure.
- City tour in Toledo, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville and Barcelona
- Orientation of Valencia
- Visit the Synagogue and Santo Tomé in Toledo, Mosque of the Caliphs in Cordoba, Cathedral in Seville, the Alhambra Palace in Granada, Montjuïc hill and Placa Catalunya in Barcelona
- View the Cave Homes of Guadix, the Serrano and Quart Towers and the City of Arts and Sciences complex designed by Santiago Calatrava in Valencia
- Arrive Madrid (2 Nights)
- Toledo Excursion and Madrid Sightseeing
- Madrid – Cordoba – Seville (2 Nights)
- Seville Sightseeing and Free Time
- Seville – Granada
- Granada – Gaudix – Valencia
- Valencia – Peniscola – Bacrelona Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Barcelona Free Time
- Depart Barcelona