Secrets of Myanmar
Take advantage of this deal today!
Get a consultant to call you:
Yangon to Bagan, Mandalay to Inle Lake: all the must-seesights, rich culture and ancient traditions of Myanmar are revealed on this in-depth trip.
Secrets of Myanmar – Yangon to Bagan, Mandalay to Inle Lake: the must-see sights, rich culture and ancient traditions of Myanmar are revealed on this in-depth trip.
You’ll enjoy Insider moments like… watching golden rays reflect off Shwedagon Pagoda, as you join local people at sunset for a traditional lamp lighting ceremony. And getting to know three generations of the same family in Bagan, as you savour a delicious home-cooked meal together.
- City tours of Yangon and Bagan
- Visit Shwedagon Pagoda in Yangon, Caves of Po Win Daug and Thanboddhay Pagoda in Monywa and Shwezigon Pagoda in Bagan
- Cruise around Inle Lake and along the Ayeyarwady River
- See Mingun Pagoda in Mingun, ‘leg rowers’ – the Intha fishermen at Inle Lake
The Trafalgar Difference:
- #TrafalgarCares Oil Lamp Ceremony, Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon You’ll take part in a traditional oil lamp lighting ceremony with the locals at sunset and learn how your participation helps fund the pagoda’s upkeep.
- Hidden Treasures Enjoy at least one surprise Hidden Treasure.
- Be My Guest Dining experience with a local family.
- Local Specialists in Pakkoku, Bagan and Inle Lake.
- Cultural Insights – Visit a nunnery, see Kalaga tapestries and gold leaf being made, learn about Thanaka; a traditional cosmetic, visit a local market and see the ethnic Pa-O, Danu and Intha people at Inle Lake
Brief Tour Itinerary:
- Day 1: Arrive Yangon (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Yangon Sightseeing
- Day 3: Yangon – Mandalay – Sagaing – Amarapura – Mandalay (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Mandalay – Free Time – River Cruise – Mingun – Mandalay
- Day 5: Mandalay – Monywa
- Day 6: Monywa – Pakkoku – River Cruise – Bagan (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Bagan
- Day 8: Bagan – Heho – Inle Lake (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Inle Lake
- Day 10: Inle Lake – Heho – Yangon
- Day 11: Depart Yangon