Sandies Baobab Beach, Zanzibar
Includes flights & taxes
Located on the north-west coast of the exotic island of Zanzibar, in Tanzania, also known as the “Spice Island”. There is a stunning beach at this newly opened 4* beach resort, Your stay here is on an all inclusive basis!
Sandies Baobab Beach
WHY WE LIKE IT: Named for the century old; magnificent baobab trees, dotted around the resort. Sandies Baobab Beach is located, on the North West Coast of Zanzibar. This hotel, has a stunning beach that is unaffected by the changing tides; so guests can take full advantage of swimming, in the crystal clear waters at any time of the day. As well as enjoying the magical sunrises and sunsets.
The rooms of the Resort are surrounded by tropical gardens and trees. The Resort has direct access to the beach with a restaurant, pool and pool bar, all facing the beach and the turquoise blue waters.
An amphitheatre hosts the resorts evening entertainment with shows, local dancers, musicians and acrobats.
Sandies Baobab Beach Resort is a new resort, which opened November 2018:
- Located on the North West Coast
- Great Family Rooms
- Stunning Beach
- Non Motorised sports included
All Inclusive includes:
- Welcome cocktail; Breakfast, lunch as well as dinner; served at the buffet restaurant
- Soft drinks, juices, selected wine, local beer, coffee and tea served at the restaurant during meals & at the Pool Bar from 09h00 to 24h00
- Selected cocktails and spirits served after 18h00 at the Pool Bar
- Buffet Restaurant: Serves buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with International and Italian cuisine
- A’la Carte Beach Grill: Serves a selection of delicious seafood and fish dishes. Reservations are required and
meals are at a charge. Open for dinner only.
- The Pool bar: Serves refreshing drinks, fruit juices, selected wine, local beer, coffee/tea, snacks as well as pastries during the day. Selected spirits & cocktails are available after 18h00. Open from 09h00 to midnight.
We’ve been to Zanzibar: Read our blog here- https://www.igotravel.co.za/igo-goes-to-zanzibar/
Want to do add some activities to your itinerary: here are 6 add on activities to consider in Zanzibar.