San Francisco, USA
Explore the city of San Francisco, from this well located hotel on the Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco.
San Francisco, USA
Sheraton at Fisherman’s Wharf Hotel is located close to a host of attractions in San Francisco, USA. Guests will find themselves within easy access of a wealth of shopping opportunities, dining options and entertainment venues.
This wonderful hotel enjoys a grand architectural design. The guest rooms are all beautifully appointed; Offering a relaxing setting, in which to also completely unwind at the end of the day. The rooms are well equipped; with modern amenities, for the utmost in comfort as well as convenience.
Guests can enjoy an energetic workout in the gym; followed by a leisurely swim in the pool. Guests are also sure to be impressed, by the wide range of facilities as well as services that this hotel offers.
Located in San Francisco (North Beach); Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf Hotel is minutes from Pier 39 as well as Aquarium of the Bay. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Fisherman’s Wharf Cable Car Turnaround as well as Lombard Street. Rooms Make yourself at home, in one of the 531 air-conditioned rooms, also featuring flat-screen televisions.
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms, with showers, feature complimentary toiletries as well as hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks. Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours).
Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out.
- City Hop on Hop Off Tour Description:
- Make the most of your time in San Francisco and enjoy its sights from a privileged point of view on a double decker bus.
- Leave no stone unturned in San Fran
- Pick from a bunch of different routes
- See the city under the stars and lit up by lights
Choose from a 24 or 48 hour pass to suit your time in this characterful city, and with unlimited hop on – hop off use you can explore all the major sights of San Francisco at your own pace.
- Start/opening times:
- The Downtown loop runs all day from 9am to 5pm and takes between 75 and 90 minutes.
- The Golden Gate Bridge Tour, The Golden Gate Park & Beach Tour and The Golden Gate Bridge & Sausalito Tour run from 10am to 5pm.
- The San Francisco Night Tour sets off at 6pm.