Take advantage of this deal today!
Get a consultant to call you:
Austria is waiting! This amazing holiday features slopes that are varied and great for all levels of skiiers. You have the option to add a custom entertainment package to your holiday as well.
Offering extensive and varied skiing opportunities and known as the “best après-ski resort in the Alps”, Saalbach is the perfect ski holiday destination both on and off the slopes. The attractive village with a traditional atmosphere and superb skiing conditions promises a magical holiday you won’t easily forget.
- Extensive, Attractive and varied slopes
- Lively Après ski
- Great skiing for all levels
- 51 Mountain restaurant huts
- Pure skiing hosted resort
- Pure Skiing entertainment package
- Pension Hager
Why Saalbach ski resort?
- Resort lies at an altitude of 1003m above sea level
- More than 60 lift systems and over 200km of prepared slopes
- One of Austria’s most extensive ski areas
- Accommodation all within walking distance to ski lifts
- Apres-ski capital of Austria
- 40 Mountain restaurants
- Free transportation on scheduled buses with valid ski pass
- Pulsating nightlife, over 30 bars and dancing venues
- Renowned as the venue for the 1991 World Downhill Ski Championships
- South African representatives to host you
- Excellent skiing for all levels of skier
- Fully inclusive entertainment programme
Pension Hager is situated in a very central position. Our comfortable rooms have shower or tub bath, cable TV, most of them with balconies. If snow conditions are good it is possible to ski directly back to the pension the beginner ski slope is right behind the pension. There is an extensive breakfast buffet.
DISTANCE TO: Centre – 200m, Ski lift – 300m