Excludes flights & taxes
Austria is waiting! This amazing holiday features slopes that are varied and great for all levels of skiers. An All Inclusive Hotel stay offer.
Offering extensive and also varied skiing opportunities and also known as the “best après-ski resort in the Alps”, Saalbach is the perfect ski holiday destination both on as well as off the slopes. The attractive village with a traditional atmosphere as well as superb skiing conditions promises a magical holiday you won’t easily forget.
- Extensive, Attractive and varied slopes
- Lively Après ski
- Great skiing for all levels
- 51 Mountain restaurant huts
- Pure skiing hosted resort
- Pure Skiing entertainment package
- Pension Hager
Why Saalbach ski resort?
- Resort lies at an altitude of 1003m above sea level
- More than 60 lift systems as well as over 200km of prepared slopes
- One of Austria’s most extensive ski areas
- Accommodation all within walking distance to ski lifts
- Apres-ski capital of Austria
- 40 Mountain restaurants
- Free transportation on scheduled buses with valid ski pass
- Pulsating nightlife, over 30 bars as well as dancing venues
- Renowned as the venue for the 1991 World Downhill Ski Championships
- South African representatives to host you
- Excellent skiing for all levels of skiers
- Fully inclusive entertainment programme
Hotel Alpin Resort Sport & Spa – Reiterhof ****
- Just 100 metres from the centre of Saalbach, Alpinresort Sport & Spa is a 2-minute walk from the Schattberg Xpress Ski Lift. The ski lifts Bernkogen and Kohlmais are a 5 to 8-minute walk away. Offering free WiFi, the resort features its own ski and snowboarding school and rental.
- The Alpin resort spacious spa area features an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, 4 saunas, 2 steam baths, a sauna terrace, and 2 hot tubs. A gym, massages and beauty treatments are also offered. In summer, guests can relax on the Sky Terrace on the fifth floor.
- The restaurant serves a wide range of Austrian and international specialities. The All-Inclusive Offer includes all meals and drinks from 07:45 to 24:00. There is also a winter garden, a terrace, a wine cellar, and a bar.
- Alpinresort Sport & Spa offers professional child care, a children’s ski school, and many activities for children. Ski passes are available at the reception.
- During summer, the Joker Card is included in all rates and offers free cable car rides and many other free services and reductions at local attractions.
Unlimited premium brand drinks
- Your favorite fruit juices, Coca-Cola , delightfully cool draft beer, wheat beer, Johnny Walker, Gordon’s Dry Gin, Absolut Vodka , various brandies , fruity cocktails, coffee and teas , and much more … from 07:45 – 24:00 clock
- Grander water still and animated by the water fountain and the whole resort
- non-alcoholic drinks in the minibar
- Juice bar in the vital area
- unlimited premium bottled wines
- fine Austrian and international bottled wines, sparkling wine, Prosecco
- All meals & snacks
- “Good morning” – rich breakfast buffet until 10.00 clock
- Late breakfast von 10.00 – 12.00 clock
- Lunch buffet von 12.00 – 17.00 clock
- Snacks at the bar from 17.00 – 24.00 clock
- Multi-course dinner menus or buffets with various gastronomic themes plus matching premium bottled wines
- Vegetarian option for the menu
- Wellness & Sport
- In-Outdoor Swimming Pool (9 x 4.5 m and 25 x 9 m) with large deck area – NEW
- Log cabin sauna outdoors with ice-water pool, bio sauna with color therapy
- Aroma steam bath, infrared cabin, solarium
- Family Textile sauna outdoors – NEW
- 2 Jacuzzis – NEW