Riu Palace Zanzibar
A sophisticated and stylish resort comprising of 100 luxuriously appointed ocean front suites and villas on Nungwi’s magnificent beach.
Riu Palace Zanzibar
Contemporary Balinese décor; enormous attention to detail, beautiful fittings, as well as amenities, all help to soothe away the stress of modern life in this perfect hideaway for couples, families as well as friends. The absence of strong tides along this coastline, guarantees great swimming as well as selected non-motorised water sports, are complimentary.
There are three restaurants, 2 bars, a cigar as well as a shisha lounge. A Spa, Health Club, fully equipped PADI water sports centre & kids club. Evening entertainment includes live music. Riu Palace Zanzibar, with genuine, Zanzibari hospitality, is both personal as well as discreet; This certainly embodies what we have come to expect, from a member of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’.
Riu Palace Zanzibar, is the ideal place to ‘hide’, on exotic Zanzibar. Beautiful sea, amazing sunsets, long walks on the beach… a holiday heaven!
Restaurants and Bars:
- Aqua Restaurant: The main restaurant located on the beach, serving buffet breakfast, lunch as well as dinner.
- Ishi-Teppanyaki: Offers fans of Oriental food (Thai, Chinese & Japanese) the occasion to enjoy tasty and delicious creations, in an oriental and multi-ethnic atmosphere. This a’ la carte restaurant is located on the beach and also opens for dinner.
- The Carnivorus & More: A variety of meat including Impala, Ostrich, Crocodile as well as Zebra are roasted over charcoal and carved at your table. The Carnivorous is not only for meat-lovers! Fish and vegetable lovers are also welcome and the chefs will grill fish and vegetable over the coals as well. Opens for dinner.
- Sunset Bar: Offers soft drinks, exotic cocktails and teas throughout the day.
- Horizon Terrace Cigar and Shisha Lounge Located on top of the Sunset Bar, this elegantly decorated lounge offers an excellent selection of cigars and Shishas, wines and spirits. A relaxed environment that serves drinks whilst you enjoy the fabulous sunsets.
- The Makuti Beach Bar: Located directly on the beach, this bar offers a selection of drinks and snacks whilst you relax on your sunbed.
Want to do add some activities to your itinerary: here are 6 add on activities to consider in Zanzibar.