Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius
A golfer’s and beach lover’s paradise.
Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius is one of the most prestigious hotels on the island. Located on a stunning peninsula, Paradis is renowned worldwide for its high profile facilities, services & first-class accommodation. Its shoreline stretches for 7 kilometres around the Le Morne Peninsula. A unique wow factor includes 13 luxury villas built along a private beach where guests have the option of an ‘own home’ seaside holiday.
Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius… Island-style, rustic thatch accents in the public areas, which are extremely close to the beach, and add authenticity to the tropical atmosphere. The hotel has four fine restaurants and also shares a further four with its neighbour, Dinarobin. Recognised internationally by those in the know as a premier golf resort, its picturesque 18-hole course has attracted players of varying skills as well as guests from all over the globe since we opened its doors.
Why choose Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius?
- The iconic Le Morne mountain, stands sentinel over the hotel
- Seven kilometers of pristine beach
- Rooms as well as suites are in the tropical vegetation for privacy
- 18-hole championship golf course with two other courses to play close by
- Four restaurants shared with four more at sister hotel, Dinarobin
- With six categories of rooms plus villas, clients have so much choice
- Thirteen self-contained luxury villas, built between the hotels, designed for a home away from home vacation
- Luxury Spa by Clarins for professional treatments
- A resort suited to all ages and stages
- Rooms as well as suites at Paradis Hotel Mauritius; are opulently and elegantly decorated in calming colours as well as the finest fabrics. The architectural emphasis of Paradis is on light and space; lending an exceptionally tranquil feel as well as appearance to all options of accommodation.