Paradis Hotel Mauritius
Take advantage of this deal today!
Get a consultant to call you:
A golfer’s and beach lover’s paradise.
Paradis Hotel Mauritius is one of the most prestigious hotels on the island. Located on a stunning peninsula, Paradis is renowned worldwide for its high profile facilities and services and first-class accommodation. Its shoreline stretches for seven kilometers around the Le Morne Peninsula. A unique wow factor includes 13 luxury villas built along a private beach where guests have the option of an ‘own home’ seaside holiday.
Island-style, rustic thatch accents the public areas, which are extremely close to the beach, and add authenticity to the tropical atmosphere. The hotel has four fine restaurants and shares a further four with its neighbour, Dinarobin. Recognized internationally by those in the know as a premier golf resort, its picturesque 18-hole course has attracted players of varying skills and guests from all over the globe since we opened its doors.
Why choose Paradis Hotel Mauritius?
- The iconic Le Morne mountain, stands sentinel over the hotel
- Seven kilometers of pristine beach
- Rooms and suites are tucked neatly into the tropical vegetation for privacy
- 18-hole championship golf course with two other courses to play close by
- Four restaurants shared with four more at sister hotel, Dinarobin
- With six categories of rooms plus villas, clients are spoilt for choice
- Thirteen self-contained luxury villas, built between the hotels, designed for a home away from home vacation
- Luxury Spa by Clarins for professional treatments
- A resort suited to all ages and stages
- Rooms and suites at Paradis Hotel Mauritius, are opulently and elegantly decorated in calming colours and the finest fabrics. The architectural emphasis of Paradis is on light and space, lending an exceptionally tranquil feel and appearance to all options of accommodation.