Melia Zanzibar is a luxury beach all inclusive resort situated on the north-east coast of the exotic island of Zanzibar, in Tanzania, also known as the “Spice Island”.
Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Melia Zanzibar, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and sailing. Want a nice, cool drink? Try the beachside bar or one of the hotel’s other drinking venues including a beach bar and a poolside bar.
Melia Zanzibar, is a luxury, all inclusive 5 star beach resort situated on the north-east coast of the exotic island of Zanzibar. The resort has a 300 metre long beach of white sand, lapped by warm ocean waters. Ringed by a natural coral reef, the Resort is guaranteed safe, as well as relaxing for swimming.
Situated at the top of the property, Gabo Beach Club offers a beach towel service, sunbeds, umbrellas as well as Balinese beds. There are restrooms, bar and restaurant facilities, a beach volley ball court, complimentary kayaks and also kite surfing lessons. Tucked under the palm trees, the Gabi beach Club is open from 10h00 to 18h00. An informal atmosphere with chill out music, bar, a grill menu and a pizza oven. Don’t miss the Swahili evening with typical local food hosted once a week.
ALL INCLUSIVE CONCEPT:
The all inclusive package, is valid in Garden, Terrace, as well as Family Rooms
- Breakfast in Spices Restaurant, lunch in Spices, the Pool Bar and Gabi Beach, dinner in Spices or the Jetty Lounge;
- Daily minibar refill (2 small bottles of water, 2 small bottles of soft drink and 2 small bottles of beer);
- In room tea and coffee facilities;
- Selected drinks (marked with a star on all menus) and snacks served from 10h00 to 00h00;
- Towel service at the pool and Gabi Beach;
- Tennis Court and Table Tennis;
- Kids Club (4 – 12 years);
- Aqua gym, pool games and daily activity programmes;
- Nightly entertainment;
- Complimentary WiFi in the main building and rooms;
- Use of the fitness centre including gymnasium and sauna; and
- Complimentary shuttle from the main building to Gabi Beach every 20 minutes
Read our travel blog feedback here- https://www.igotravel.co.za/igo-goes-to-zanzibar/
Want to do add some activities to your itinerary: here are 6 add on activities to consider in Zanzibar.