LUX* Le Morne, Mauritius
Flanked by the rugged, majestic Le Morne mountain on one side and miles of sandy beaches on the other, LUX* Le Morne is set on one of Mauritius’ most attractive lagoon-facing spots. Circled by sheltered coves and sparkling aqua-blue waters, this UNESCO World Heritage Site is known for its spectacular sunsets.
LUX* Le Morne, Mauritius has Four pools, a tempting spa as well as picturesque chalets around lush tropical gardens, giving the hotel all the laid-back charm of a boutique retreat. Sample a melting-pot of flavours in our restaurants, where island-inspired dishes are paired with New World wines.
This is dolphin territory: take to the emerald-green waters for close encounters in their natural habitat. Nearby, the wave-riding spot at One Eye is popular for surfers and kitesurfers worldwide; further inland, the Black River Gorges National Park delights with its tropical flora and fauna – an extraordinary setting for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure in Mauritius.
Why LUX* Le Morne
• Chalet style architecture fully integrated in a lush tropical garden
• Luxury isolated retreat
• Prime location – protected from trade winds by the Morne mountain (UNESCO site)
• Kite surfing school
• Magnificent 600m beach as well as an ideal lagoon for swimming and snorkelling
• 4 swimming pools (one has a children friendly section and one also has a swim up bar)
• LUX* Me Spa
• 24h room service
• Choice of 3 restaurants including a authentic Thai restaurant, as well as 3 bars
• Access to international nearby golf courses
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the resort
• Limousine equipped with free Wi-Fi internet connection