LUX* Bodrum Turkey
LUX* Bodrum Turkey is the Place to be on Turkey’s Riviera; Situated on the Icarian Sea between Turkey and Greece.
LUX* Bodrum Turkey
Set in an area of pine-clad hills dotted with sugar-cube homes and unique landscaped gardens; LUX* Bodrum has already won a Silver in A’Design Awards’ category for Architecture, Building and Structure Design. Surrounded by radiant blue Aegean waters; all of the 91 Rooms & Suites, 59 Residences & Villas at this intimate resort have panoramic sea views in high definition.
With its contemporary, cosmopolitan spirit; LUX* Bodrum is a breath of fresh air amid exceptional natural beauty. The luxury facilities include unique wellness services, outdoor pool as well as yacht anchoring facilities; less than 15 kilometres from Milas-Bodrum Airport. Thanks to a chic Beach Club, Modern À la Carte Restaurants, Café LUX* coffee shop, new Vitalica Wellness Centre with wide range of treatments and therapies; this Lighter, Brighter boutique resort is an exciting new concept for Aegean.
For those who feel sociable; Beach Rouge is as atmospheric at lunch as it is for all day cocktails, with live DJs, live music performers as well as leading mixologists. There’s a kids’ play area which invites little ones to have fun in the fresh air while parents recharge their own batteries knowing their youngsters are happy as well as entertained.
Go hiking, practice yoga, or soak up those rays from a sunlounger. Hidden beaches and crystalline waters call for a little bay-hopping aboard a traditional gulet, and easy-to-reach ancient Greek and Roman relics as well as cultural experiences beg you to explore the history and entertainment.
LUX* creates moments which matter; giving you memories to last forever. Courtesy of this beautiful new boutique Bodrum hotel that has include the tastes, sights, sounds and charismatic atmosphere of this very special southwestern corner of Turkey.
- A peaceful architecture in the nature; only 15 km away from Milas – Bodrum International Airport, surrounded by the unique natural beauties.
- The Hotel is only 7 km away from Lake Tuzla; which is the meeting point of thousands of migratory birds and also over which the flamingoes fly.
- 8 km away from Güvercinlik; a beautiful fishing village with small restaurants as well as houses surrounded by nature.
- 12 sea miles away from Yalıkavak and 8 sea miles away from Türkbükü offering various dining as well as entertainment options; specialty shops and boutiques.
- Located next to the natural attractions of the Bodrum Peninsula and 15 km away from the historic sites of the peninsula.