Long Beach Mauritius
Modern resort life in a timeless tropical paradise. Discover the biggest lagoons of the Indian Ocean. Long Beach Hotel is uniquely modern & provides the ultimate escape for discerning guests seeking a blissful haven with equal measures of relaxation and activity. Long Beach Mauritius also offers unprecedented service and contemporary luxury for active couples and families.
Long Beach Mauritius is exactly as the name suggests. Set on one of the largest expanses of immaculate beach in Mauritius. There’s fun in the sun everywhere for the whole family. The contemporary design of the resort marries perfectly with the laid back island lifestyle one expects. Open plan rooms with large glass frontage means the view is always the centre of attention. Whether it’s the crystal blue waters or the vibrant tropical gardens, you’ll enjoy a feast for the eyes and senses. This part of the island, resonates with a vibrant atmosphere thanks to the various restaurants, clubs, bars; as well as luxury spas, at your disposal.
DINING & DRINKS
Long Beach, is the first hotel in Mauritius to offer guests a choice of four restaurants on half board.
- The main restaurant, Le Marche, serves breakfast as well as dinner, with a variety of dishes – ranging from local cuisine to international delicacies.
- The authentically Italian restaurant Sapori, guarantees to take you on a continental taste sensation, with locally grown produce.
- For Japanese food lovers, get to Hasu for amazing sushi as well as tempura.
- A modern yet casual option, is Chopsticks, serving tasty Chinese food.
- Lastly there is ‘Tides’, with an excellent array of seafood, freshly caught, as well as deliciously prepared using exotic spices & recipes from around the globe.
- Shores bars, is the place to be for an extensive range of cocktails; including local speciality rum, as well as fruit concoctions.
- Tides Pool & Beach Bar, Offers poolside refreshments, local island cocktails made from the finest Mauritian rum; as well as a full list of international drinks.
- The Beach Service, offers refreshments, as well as light snacks throughout the day; or call room-service, for in-room dining as well as to arrange special breakfasts or dinners in selected locations.
Things to Do:
SPORT & LEISURE
There is also so much to keep you occupied at Long Beach. Splash out in the huge main pool or the smaller fresh pool or do some laps in the lap pool at the Sports Centre. The fully air-conditioned Sports Centre also has a range of multimedia cardio equipment, as well as free weights and air-controlled strength machines. Yoga, stretch class as well as aerobics, are also on offer as daily classes.
You can also partake in tennis, badminton, frisbee, wall climbing, mini football, volleyball, table tennis, archery and more. Or get wet in the tropical waters with kayaking, laser sailing, water skiing, snorkelling, windsurfing, water polo, volley polo as well as basket polo. For an additional fee, one can also go scuba diving (PADI), big game fishing, parasailing, catamaran sailing, canoeing, Oxoon; and also on banana rides.
Long Beach guests have preferential access to the Le Touessrok golf course. Designed by Bernhard Langer, it’s a real treat for any golf lover. The course is uniquely situated on the island of Ile aux Cerfs; and is also regarded as the most picturesque, as well as challenging, in Mauritius. It also has its very own Golf Academy, with state-of-the-art teaching and practice facilities. Golf carts are compulsory for all players.
Long Beach’s on site ‘Sea Spa’, offers a tailor-made concept that opens up a world of sensory enlightenment. Boasting 12 treatment rooms, including doubles; The outdoor spa pavilion overlooks the lagoon. Other amenities include, a beauty parlour, hair salon, manicure / pedicure stations, relaxation area, as well as a Turkish bath.
Excitement is abound every evening, with dynamic all day as well as night entertainment, with contemporary music around the piazza & Tides. Nightly shows, feature a variety of bands at shores.
The Angels Kids Club incorporates a massive playroom and a designated pool to give kids, from 4 to 11 years of age, an area all of their own. An exciting programme of activities includes sports and excursions to places of interests, keep kids well occupied. In the evenings special themes and menus are also created specifically for youngsters. At The Waves Teen’s Club offers sports, adventure outings as well as other excursions for children 12 to 17 years old. They also have a designated area at the Sports Club with electronic gaming, pool tables, table tennis, juice bar and more.