Long Beach Mauritius
Take advantage of this deal today!
Get a consultant to call you:
Modern resort life in a timeless tropical paradise.
Long Beach Mauritius is exactly as the name suggests. Set on one of the largest expanses of immaculate beach in Mauritius. There’s fun in the sun everywhere for the whole family. The contemporary design of the resort marries perfectly with the laid back island lifestyle one expects. Open plan rooms with large glass frontage means the view is always the centre of attention. Whether it’s the crystal blue waters or the vibrant tropical gardens, you’ll enjoy a feast for the eyes and senses. This part of the island resonates with a vibrant atmosphere thanks to the various restaurants, clubs, bars as well as luxury spas at your disposal.
DINING & DRINKS
Long Beach is the first hotel in Mauritius to offer guests a choice of four restuarants on halfboard.
- The main restaurant Le Marche serves breakfast and dinner with a variety of dishes ranging from local cuisine to international delicacies.
- The authentically Italian restaurant Sapori, guarantees to take you on a continental taste sensation with locally grown produce.
- For Japanese food lovers get to Hasu for amazing sushi and tempura.
- Or for a modern yet casual option there is Chopsticks serving tasty Chinese food.
- Lastly there is Tides with an excellent array of seafood, freshly caught and deliciously prepared using exotic spices and recipes from around the globe.
- Shores bars is the place to be for an extensive range of cocktails including local speciality rum and fruit concoctions.
- Tides Pool & Beach Bar Offers pool-side refreshments, local island cocktails made from the finest Mauritian rum and a full list of international drinks.
- The Beach Service offers refreshments and light snacks throughout the day or call room-service for in-room dining and to arrange special breakfasts or dinners in selected locations.
SPORT & LEISURE
There is so much to keep you occupied at Long Beach. Splash out in the huge main pool or the smaller fresh pool or do some laps in the lap pool at the Sports Centre. The fully air-conditioned Sports Centre has a range of multi-media cardio equipment, along with free weights and air-controlled strength machines. Yoga, stretch class and aerobics are also on offer as daily classes.
Otherwise you can partake in tennis, badminton, frisbee, wall climbing, mini football, volleyball, table tennis, archery and more. Or get wet in the tropical waters with kayaking, laser sailing, water skiing, snorkelling, wind-surfing, water polo, volley polo and basket polo. For an additional fee, one can also go scuba diving (PADI), big game fishing, parasailing, catamaran sailing, canoeing, Oxoon and banana rides.
Long Beach guests have preferential access to the Le Touessrok golf course. Designed by Bernhard Langer it’s a real treat for any golf lover. The course is uniquely situated on the island of Ile aux Cerfs and is regarded as the most picturesque and challenging in Mauritius. It also has its very own Golf Academy with state-of-the-art teaching and practice facilities. Golf carts are compulsory for all players.
Long Beach’s on site Sea Spa offers a tailor-made concept that opens up a world of sensory enlightenment. Boasting 12 treatment rooms, including doubles, and the outdoor spa pavilion which overlooks the lagoon. Other amenities include a beauty parlour, hair salon, manicure and pedicure stations, relaxation area and Turkish bath.
Excitement is abound every evening with dynamic all day and night entertainment with contemporary music around the piazza & Tides. Nightly shows feature a variety of bands at shores.
The Angels Kids Club incorporates a massive playroom and a designated pool to give kids, from 4 to 11 years of age, an area all of their own. An exciting programme of activities includes sports and excursions to places of interests, keep kids well occupied. In the evenings special themes and menus are created specifically for youngsters. At The Waves Teen’s Club offers sports, adventure outings and other excursions for children 12 to 17 years old. They also have a designated area at the Sports Club with electronic gaming, pool tables, table tennis, juice bar and more.