Kanuhura Resort Maldives
In this place of surreal beauty, elegance and luxury blend in harmoniously with the breathtaking nature of the Maldives Islands. This true paradise, is the masterpiece of ancient skills combined with the forces of nature, a place of pure enchantment.
Kanuhura Resort Maldives
Barefoot luxury in pure natural elegance. Time is all yours at Kanuhura Resort Maldives. In this private hideaway gem, every single moment is pleasurable; & also a celebration of nature’s beauty.
In this place of surreal beauty, elegance and luxury blend in harmoniously, with the breathtaking nature of the Maldives Islands. This true paradise, is the masterpiece of ancient skills combined with the forces of nature, a place of pure enchantment. Kanuhura, offers a tasteful celebration of luxurious island living, with a sense of bliss, enhanced by soft colours, as well as natural materials.
In total harmony with its tropical environment, Kanuhura has been designed to offer ultimate, 5-Star luxury accommodation. There is a sense of complete immersion, into pristine natural surroundings. Lavish villas, as well as suites are along the world famous Kanuhura Beach; and also boast breathtaking views of the turquoise lagoon. Your accommodation, is on the sunrise, or the sunset side of the island.
Kanuhura is famous, for its world-class variety of cuisines.
- A Mano, offers an interactive all day dining venue, serving Pan- Asian to eclectic International cuisine.
- Bottega, serves tantalising Italian dishes in true Italian style.
- Fogo, casual beachside Brazilian restaurant, opens for lunch and dinner.
- Dhoni, the perfect setting for a romantic cruise. Enjoy a spectacular sunset while sipping champagne.
- Drift, sets on Jehunuhura Island, offering a unique concept of a grilled restaurant.
- Dagas, proposes a fusion cuisine from the rich Maldivian culture.
- Cowry Club, the ideal spot to enjoy a large variety of cocktails
- Deli, a delightful place to linger while sipping an aromatic tea or have a quick bite
- Iru, the perfect place to lounge and watch the mesmerising Maldivian sunset while having a cocktail.
- Chef’s herbs Garden, savour a variety of delectable dishes prepared with the island’s herbs and spices
- A splendid fresh water swimming pool, two floodlit tennis courts as well as an air-conditioned squash court.
- Marine exploration in the Lhaviyani Atoll, from scuba diving excursions as well as PADI certification courses to guided snorkelling trips.
- A wide array of sports and leisure including excursions: snorkelling tours, big game fishing, island hopping, private island picnics and sunset cruises, Meslagihuraa, mini football, water-sports, boutique, bikes and also bridal facilities.