Kanuhura Resort Maldives
In this place of surreal beauty, elegance and luxury blend in harmoniously with the breathtaking nature of the Maldives Islands. This true paradise is the masterpiece of ancient skills combined with the forces of nature, a place of pure enchantment.
Barefoot luxury in pure natural elegance. Time is all yours at Kanuhura Resort Maldives. In this private hideaway gem, every single moment is pleasurable and is also a celebration of nature’s beauty.
In this place of surreal beauty, elegance and luxury blend in harmoniously with the breathtaking nature of the Maldives Islands. This true paradise is the masterpiece of ancient skills combined with the forces of nature, a place of pure enchantment. Kanuhura offers a tasteful celebration of luxurious island living with a sense of bliss, enhanced by soft colours as well as natural materials.
In total harmony with its tropical environment, Kanuhura has been designed to offer ultimate 5-Star luxury accommodation and complete immersion into pristine natural surroundings. Lavish villas and suites are along the world famous Kanuhura Beach and boast breathtaking views of the turquoise lagoon. They are on the sunrise or sunset side of the island.
Kanuhura is famous since years for its world-class cuisines of unimaginable variety.
- A Mano, offers an interactive all day dining venue, serving Pan- Asian to eclectic International cuisine.
- Bottega, serves tantalising Italian dishes in true Italian style.
- Fogo, casual beachside Brazilian restaurant, opens for lunch and dinner.
- Dhoni, the perfect setting for a romantic cruise. Enjoy a spectacular sunset while sipping champagne.
- Drift, sets on Jehunuhura Island, offering a unique concept of a grilled restaurant.
- Dagas, proposes a fusion cuisine from the rich Maldivian culture.
- Cowry Club, the ideal spot to enjoy a large variety of cocktails
- Deli, a delightful place to linger while sipping an aromatic tea or have a quick bite
- Iru, the perfect place to lounge and watch the mesmerising Maldivian sunset while having a cocktail.
- Chef’s herbs Garden, savour a variety of delectable dishes prepared with the island’s herbs and spices
- A splendid fresh water swimming pool, two floodlit tennis courts as well as an air-conditioned squash court.
- Marine exploration in the Lhaviyani Atoll, from scuba diving excursions as well as PADI certification courses to guided snorkelling trips.
- A wide array of sports and leisure including excursions: snorkelling tours, big game fishing, island hopping, private island picnics and sunset cruises, Meslagihuraa, mini football, water-sports, boutique, bikes and also bridal facilities.