Jayakarta Beach Resort Bali
Renowned for its sun, surf, sand and shopping, Kuta is one of Bali’s most popular holiday destinations.
Stay in the heart of Kuta! Overlooking Legian Beach and also only a short distance to the shops and restaurants of the area. Jayakarta Beach Resort Bali is great for families with a choice of rooms as well as apartments.
One of our most popular, with a great beachfront location, a choice of hotel rooms or apartments as well as a relaxed resort feel. The cottage rooms, located near the pool, are suitable for 2 guests only. The apartments are very popular with families. The two bedroom apartments can comfortably accommodate up to 5 people. These are located away from the beach at the entrance to the resort. The resort provides a shuttle to the shops at Kuta Square. Overlooking Legian Beach only a short distance to the shops and restaurants of the area. Set in large grounds with several pools with an extensive range of activities.
Things to do in Bali…
- Experience the many water activities including parasailing, surfing, white water rafting as well as scuba diving.
- Enjoy a break from the heat at Bali Waterbom Park, with waterslides and rides for the whole family.
- Take a day cruise to Lembongan Island where you can either spend the day at the Beach club or on a floating pontoon with loads of activities to enjoy.
- Go white water rafting.
- Take a cooking class.
- Enjoy a spectacular sunset at Kuta Beach.
- Take a walk along Jalan Legian, Kuta/Legian and check out the great bargains in the myriad of shops and restaurants.
- Explore the gorgeous boutiques of Seminyak for something special and unique and make sure you finish off with a sunset cocktail at Ku De Ta.