Jayakarta Beach Resort Bali
Pay for 4 Nights, stay for 7 nights! Renowned for its sun, surf, sand and shopping, Kuta is one of Bali’s most popular holiday destinations.
WAS R13 395 | NOW R11 930 | SAVE up to R1 465 Per person sharing!
Stay in the heart of Kuta! Overlooking Legian Beach and also only a short distance to the shops and restaurants of the area. Jayakarta Beach Resort Bali is great for families with a choice of rooms as well as apartments.
One of our most popular, with a great beachfront location, a choice of hotel rooms or apartments as well as a relaxed resort feel. The cottage rooms, located near the pool, are suitable for 2 guests only. The apartments are very popular with families. The two bedroom apartments can comfortably accommodate up to 5 people. These are located away from the beach at the entrance to the resort. The resort provides a shuttle to the shops at Kuta Square. Overlooking Legian Beach only a short distance to the shops and restaurants of the area. Set in large grounds with several pools with an extensive range of activities.
Things to do in Bali…
- Experience the many water activities including parasailing, surfing, white water rafting as well as scuba diving.
- Enjoy a break from the heat at Bali Waterbom Park, with waterslides and rides for the whole family.
- Take a day cruise to Lembongan Island where you can either spend the day at the Beach club or on a floating pontoon with loads of activities to enjoy.
- Go white water rafting.
- Take a cooking class.
- Enjoy a spectacular sunset at Kuta Beach.
- Take a walk along Jalan Legian, Kuta/Legian and check out the great bargains in the myriad of shops and restaurants.
- Explore the gorgeous boutiques of Seminyak for something special and unique and make sure you finish off with a sunset cocktail at Ku De Ta.