Jamala Madikwe Royal Safari
5 Star Jamala Madikwe Royal Safari Lodge. All-inclusive safari luxury with 2 game drives daily; We can offer a fly in package, via Air Charter – let us know if you would like this added to your quote.
Jamala Madikwe Royal Safari
Redefine your expectations of luxury in the bush. 5* Jamala Madikwe Royal Safari Lodge, has an understated African elegance, with a strong emphasis on quality, as well as abundance; evident at every turn. Masterfully crafted cuisine, as well as astonishingly rich wildlife, is here, beyond its doors.
Tucked away, in the far north of South Africa, is a 75000 hectare; malaria-free wilderness. A profusion of animal species are found here: Vervet Monkey, to Leopard, as well as the odd, fortunate human!
Madikwe, is widely acknowledged as being one of the finest conservation areas in Africa. The sheer unadulterated wilderness of this place, is breathtaking. A remarkable, as well as luxurious lodge; crafted in an exquisite palate of rich woods, raw stone, as well as soft, muted tones.
Elegantly proportioned suites offer individual rim-flow pools, sweeping wooden decks, as well as private outdoor showers. Guest facilities are of the highest quality whilst service is attentive and also warm, never intrusive. Designer dining is of the highest standard. A team of chef’s, under the tutelage of chef Nico, prepare gourmet dishes. Guests can dine in plush surrounds, at the long wooden dining room table, under the stars; or in the privacy of their beautifully appointed villas.
Owner-managed, Jamala Madikwe offers an intimate bush experience. Cornerstones of every waking moment, are personal service as well as attention to detail. The lodge combines colonial style, also with African eccentricity in a delightful marriage of opposites. Set within the pristine 75 000 hectare malaria-free Madikwe Game Reserve.
Come experience an ultimate safari at Jamala Madikwe. Exclusivity, is the hallmark of this very special property, with a maximum of 10 guests.
Jamala Madikwe is in Madikwe Game Reserve, North West Province. The reserve is home, to a great diversity of wildlife.
- Fourth largest reserve in South Africa, at 75,000 hectares;
- Full traverse rights, over the 75,000 hectares;
- MALARIA FREE and home to the BIG FIVE;
- Renowned for its successful WILD DOG programme, & sightings;
- Includes both Black, as well as White Rhino, Brown & Spotted Hyena, Cheetah, as well as a plethora of other wildlife
- Extremely Low Impact Ratio: 1 bed to every 150 hectares;
- Just 3 hours by road, from Lanseria Airport, to the reserve;
- Daily flights into the reserve, operated by Federal Air;
- Options for private charter flights, by way of aircraft or helicopter
- Several transfer companies provide services to and from Madikwe.
- Summers are warm with late afternoon rains – November to May;
- Winters are dry, & fair during the day;
- Temperatures plummet between sunset & sunrise – June to October.
Check in time is 14h00; check out is 11h00; early or late departures are by prior arrangement, also subject to availability.