Take advantage of this deal today!
Get a consultant to call you:
Uncover Roman monuments, Venetian canals and Florentine artistry on this picture-perfect introduction to Italy.
The perfect ‘antipasti’ of Italy’s capitals, from the elegance of Florence to Rome’s open-air museum. Explore the Vatican Museums without the crowds, journey through Tuscan landscapes and also cruise along the canals of Venice, visiting its famous Bridge of Sighs as well as St. Mark’s Square. You’ll also encounter the Renaissance highlights of Florence as well as the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
You’ll enjoy Insider moments like…bypassing the queues and listening to our expert recount secrets of the Vatican’s past and present, as they unfold the story of Michelangelo’s greatest work in the Sistine Chapel.
Valid on selected departures Apr – Oct 2017.
The Trafalgar Difference
- Local Specialists
For included sightseeing in Rome as well as Florence.
- Cultural Insights
Visit a traditional glassblowing workshop in Venice.
- Be My Guest
Visit a 16th century convent located in picturesque vineyards near Lake Garda where you will be welcomed by the Fabiano family as well as have a delicious dinner of local specialities.
- Hidden Treasures
Enjoy at least one surprise Hidden Treasure.
- City tour in Rome and Florence
- Orientation of Venice
- Visit St. Peter’s Basilica, the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel as well as the Roman Colosseum
- Cruise by private launch to St. Mark’s Square in Venice
- View the ancient sites of Rome, the Byzantine St. Mark’s Basilica, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Santa Croce Basilica as well as the Duomo in Florence
Brief Day to Day Itinerary:
- Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Rome – Venice
- Venice Orientation – Lake Garda
- Lake Garda – Pisa – Florence
- Florence – Rome
- Depart Rome