Take advantage of this deal today!
Get a consultant to call you:
Experience Ireland’s majestic castles, exquisite cathedrals and noble cities on this Trafalgar Tours CostSaver trip.
Take a fascinating look around Ireland’s noble cities such as Dublin, Limerick, Galway and more, viewing majestic castles and exquisite cathedrals. See the Trinity College, get in the spirit and kiss the Blarney Stone and then gaze at the dramatic Cliffs of Moher and spectacular Dingle Peninsula.
The land of shamrocks and St Patrick’s Day, Ireland captures the imagination with its lilting charm. Though it’s a relatively small country, Ireland’s countryside includes an impressive range of landscapes: towering mountains, magical woodlands, rolling pastures, rocky coastlines, and shadowy peat bogs. Sleepy villages dot the countryside as cosmopolitan cities dominate the cultural landscape: urban centres like Dublin, Cork and Galway have thousand-year histories that proudly entwine with their more modern faces.
A holiday in Ireland offers myriad possibilities: outdoor enthusiasts can hike scenic routes like the Ring of Kerry and explore the beauty of Killarney National Park; history buffs will marvel at ancient buildings like St Patrick’s Cathedral and Blarney Castle; and avid readers won’t want to miss the James Joyce Museum and Trinity College Dublin; while those simply looking for a good time can find one in Dublin’s lively Temple Bar District, or in almost any pub in this lively and sociable society.
- Belleek Pottery: Visit the famous pottery factory
- Blarney: Kiss the Blarney Stone during your visit of Blarney Castle and acquire the gift of the gab
- Boyle: View the Cistercian Abbey
- Cliffs of Moher: View the stunning seascape from the cliffs and visit the Atlantic Edge exhibition in the eco-friendly Visitor Centre
- County Donegal: Visit this picturesque area
- Dingle Peninsula: Enjoy the beautiful countryside along the Dingle peninsula, Ireland’s most westerly point
- Dublin: With your Local Specialist see St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Phoenix Park, the glorious Georgian Squares, and Trinity College on your panoramic sightseeing tour
- Galway: View Galway Cathedral and Eyre Square
- Knock: Visit the pilgrimage town of Knock
- Limerick: View St. Mary’s Cathedral and King John’s Castle