Elephant Hills Resort Zimbabwe
The perfect base to explore the magnificent Victoria Falls – The Elephant Hills Resort.
Elephant hills Resort Zimbabwe is on a small hill overlooking the Zambezi River, 4km upstream from the Victoria Falls with advanced conferencing amenities for 500 as well as the only golf course in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.
Elephant hills Resort Zimbabwe boasts an 18-hole championship golf course. It provides great experience in Victoria Falls for golfers and such experience cannot be found anywhere in the world.
In this perfect wilderness location, you can easily relax in total comfort and extravagance while still experiencing the African wildlife. The resort can accommodate 552 people in 276 luxury bedrooms as well as 13 recently renovated suites with top most amenities at affordable prices. Each of the rooms has excellent views of the Zambezi River and also the falls.
The resort offers a wide variety of choices to the guests in dishes from the Samukele and Kasibi restaurants. These restaurants are ideal for informal dining, and it has the traditional to western style dishes.
The hotel in Victoria Falls is the essence of African Sun hospitality – friendly, warm, welcoming as well as dedicated staff with all the top most facilities set in a unique part of the world.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS PER PERSON:
- Sundowner cruise – standard from R542.00
- Sundowner cruise – Zambezi Royal from R924.00
- dinner cruise from R1005.00
- Hotel dinner from R350.00
- Boma dinner including transfers from R885.00
- Guided tour of the falls from R269.00
- Shearwater Café – lunch or dinner from R303.00
- Rainforest Café – lunch or dinner from R303.00
- Helicopter flight of angels from R2173.00
- Chobe day excursion from R2462.00
- Elephant back safari from R2173.00
- Optional extras are subjec to availability and to change.