Diamonds La Gemma dell Est Honeymoon, Zanzibar
Zanzibar vacations are a chance to spoil yourself! Diamonds La Gemma dell Est Honeymoon is a gorgeous honeymoon, on one of the most stunning beaches!
Diamonds La Gemma dell Est Honeymoon, Zanzibar; a 7 Night honeymoon special at the All inclusive; 5* Diamonds La Gemma dell Est.
Zanzibar vacations are a chance to spoil yourself, and nowhere is this better than at La Gemma Dell’Est. With 138 luxurious rooms, all of which guarantee views of the azure Indian Ocean, you’ll enjoy every satisfaction and comfort. The rooms are warm as well as welcoming, a cool refuge after a day in the sun. Every request will be met with utmost care as well as professionalism. Whether you’d like to visit one of the restaurants or have a romantic dinner privately on your terrace, the choice is yours.
- Pavillion restaurant: With indoor (air conditioned) and outdoor dining facilities offers lavish buffet of light and tasty Mediterranean cuisine together with favourite local dishes. We arrange special theme nights on a weekly basis.
- Sea Breeze a la carte restaurant: (At a supplement): Located on the magnificent pier, serves fresh seafood in an exceptional and romantic atmosphere.
- The Coral Cove: All inclusive pizzeria restaurant located on the beach open for dinner serves fresh pizzas, salads, aperitifs, selected wine and refreshing drinks.
- The Beach Grill: ( At a supplement) Serves excellent sea food menus in a unique setting on the beach, directly under the starry sky. Ideal for romantic dinners.
- The Cafè Moresco and Sunset Lounge Bar: Located on the magnificent pier, are open only in the evening. The Cafè Moresco serves Oriental coffee and tea, shisha, oriental snacks and pastries. The lounge bar offers wide selection of local and international cocktails and drinks with live entertainment and African shows.
- The Beach Bar: Located near the Coral Cove. Serves cool drinks as well as snacks throughout the day. Afternoon tea and a variety of cocktails in the evening. Open from 9 am to 10:30 pm.