Canonnier Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Includes flights & taxes
Elegant authenticity among ancient history. Furnished with warm tones, wood hues the colour of sunset, rustic thatch roofs and lush vegetation surrounding you wherever you are on the gorgeous grounds of this spectacular resort, Canonnier Resort & Spa Mauritius is its own category of paradise.
Canonnier Beachcomber Resort & Spa is on a prime Grand Bay property, perched on a peninsula with two beaches, each offering a different view. Woven into the legacy of the hotel is a little piece of Mauritius’ rich cultural history, blending old and new in innovative, creative ways: The old lighthouse now serves as a venue for the Mini-Club and the wellness centre has been built in the branches of an ancient Banyan tree.
Canonnier Beachcomber Resort & Spa has always remained a favoured family hotel, with endless entertainment for adults as well as children alike. Its close proximity to Grand Bay gives you the option of retail therapy; while the hotel’s tree-top wellness centre; also built in the branches of a centuries-old Banyan tree, has other therapies on offer to ease weary minds and bodies. Canonnier Beachcomber Resort & Spa is a vibrant hotel. While it’s the resort of choice for the fun-loving fraternity; it has sheer relaxation in mind – the perfect balance for the ideal vacation.
Why choose Canonnier Beachcomber Resort & Spa?
- Ocean-front location with two separate beaches, each with a different atmosphere;
- Two-room garden-facing apartments with inter-leading rooms;
- A choice of three restaurants each with their own unique atmosphere as well as style of cuisine;
- Optional Beachcomber All-Inclusive package covering most meals and drinks interchangeable with Mauricia and Victoria resorts;
- Five kilometres or 10 minutes from Grand Bay with its lively restaurants as well as shopping;
- Tropical gardens with large swimming pool and a smaller one for kids;
- Unique in Mauritius, the Wellness Centre is in the branches of a banyan tree;
- Pirate magic at the mini club, housed in the turret of an ancient fortress;
- Beautiful settings for weddings and honeymoons;
Note: Mauricia, Canonnier, as well as Victoria, are fully interchangeable for all guests; regardless of the meal basis booked. All facilities are interchangeable. If the client is a resident of the hotel they are visiting; including food as well as beverage facilities; Water sports; Land sports; As well as the Kids Club Beachcomber.