Explore the fascinating city of Boston – a lively, vibrant city that will capture your heart!
Boston is one of the oldest cities in the United States. Bursting with Yankee pride; Boston attracts visitors for its rich past & vibrant present. From Boston Common, to Faneuil Hall to Fenway Park; the city is a hub of American history & culture. Buzzing neighborhoods, such as the North End, as well as Beacon Hill and also Back Bay mix venerable landmarks; and also lively, street life.
From the moment guests arrive downtown; be impressed by the iconic pre-war brick as well as stone façade at the impressive and luxurious Godfrey Hotel. Stepping through the door will reveal a sophisticated interior and unforgettable style that carries from the lobby into the accommodations. Guests can experience all the energy; of one of America’s most iconic cities; from this modern property. Located in the heart of downtown Crossing; just one block from Boston Common, as well as in the centre of shopping; dining as well as theatre entertainment opportunities. This luxury boutique hotel, offers the perfect gateway to discover it all. Guestrooms are tastefully appointed with a wide array of excellent amenities. An unforgettable stay as well as the on-site restaurant invites, to taste mouth-watering specialities.
Includes a 2 day ‘Go Boston Card!
Go Boston Card Tour Description:
The Go Boston Card is the perfect way to save on your Boston vacation. The card includes a two-day trolley pass; as well as free general admission, to many attractions as well as tours. Save up to 20% at shops and restaurants; Also receive free gifts at select locations and also get a 127 page full-colour pocket guidebook, to help you plan your stay.
The card gives admission to the following attractions:
- New England Aquarium (with the Simons IMAX Theatre and the Whale Watch);
- Fenway Park Tour (baseball);
- Boston Bike Rental; Samuel Adams Brewery Tour; Museum of Fine Arts (Free general admission); Museum of Science (Free general admission);
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum; Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum (the official repository for original papers and correspondence of the Kennedy Administration);
- Peabody Essex Museum; Harvard Museum of Natural History, New England Sports Museum, Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston Children’s Museum;
- Gibson House Museum, USS Constitution Museum, MIT Museum, Heritage Museum as well as Gardens Plantation;
- Historic Sites-Freedom Trail Audio Guide, Paul Revere House, Old South Meeting House Museum, Old State; House Museum;
- Harrison Gray Otis House Museum; Nichols House Museum; Old North Church, House of the Seven Gables; Salem Witch Museum;
- Strawberry Banke (an outdoor history museum); Old Sturbridge Village as well as Plymouth (the colony founded in 1620 by the Pilgrims of the Mayflower).