Amsterdam Brussels and Paris by train
Take advantage of this deal today!
Get a consultant to call you:
Package includes 2 nights in Amsterdam, Brussels and 3 nights in Paris with train tickets in between each city- the perfect way to explore these three iconic European cities.
Amsterdam Brussels and Paris by train will allow you to experience three countries in one trip, starting off in Amsterdam to experience the land of clogs before heading south to Brussels and ending in the romantic city of Paris. The easy connectivity of these 3 cities by train will ensure you also see the changing landscapes while travelling between your stops.
What to see in Amsterdam
- Enjoy a performance at the Concertgebouw, one of the finest concert halls in the world.
- Marvel at four centuries of Dutch naval history at the National Maritime Museum.
- Wander around the glorious Van Gogh Museum which is one of Amsterdam’s most loved attractions.
- Explore the tiny wartime hideaway of Anne Frank House and also see the famous diary.
What to do in Amsterdam
- Take a boat tour through Amsterdam’s picturesque canal network.
- Learn about the brewing process and also sample the beer at the Heineken Experience.
- Picnic or cycle in Vondelpark, the city’s most popular green lung.
- Treat the kids to a day of fun at Efteling theme park.
What to see in Belgium
- Tour the World War I battlefields of Flanders.
- See famous cartoons as well as comics at the Belgian Centre of Comic Strip Art
- Get a bird’s-eye view of famous European landmarks at Mini Europe.
- View the iconic Atomium sculpture in Brussels.
What to do in Belgium
- Indulge your sweet tooth at the Choco-Story Museum.
- Learn about diamond cutting as well as polishing at the Bruges Diamond Museum.
- Enjoy the markets as well as flower stalls at the Grand Place.
- Get sprayed by the famously-irreverent Manneken-Pis fountain.
What to see in Paris
- Wander through the awe-inspiring galleries of The Louvre.
- See the tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte under the dome of Les Invalides.
- Visit the Pompidou Centre, the city’s most popular attraction.
- Explore the magnificent palace of Versailles just outside of Paris.
What to do in Paris
- Stroll through the Jardin des Plantes and discover the many attractions of Paris’s main botanical garden.
- Take an excursion to the palace of Fontainebleau.
- Marvel at the art in the incomparable Musee d’Orsay.
- Splash with the kids at Aquaboulevard on a hot day.